ROM Hack RELEASE Mario Tennis Aces Rank Editor

XPG Darkside

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2baadc7053268e6e0d6bd6147ce3d236.png

Mario Tennis Aces Rank Editor All Credits To ADDZ !!

How to use.

• Back up your save using checkpoint, via the Homebrew Launcher
  • Copy your save to PC / Laptop
  • Open save in the editor, Choose your desired level ( MAX 99 )
  • Hit Save
  • Copy the save back to your SD card.
  • Re-launch Checkpoint and choose restore save.
  • Launch the game
  • Profit !!!
Download Below.

https://mega.nz/#!lExTSKqI!MKUcm8JA21i1f5IbIJ1iWoEKiyUlf5zM2j1pIy1s2SY

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish there was a racket editor too....I SUCK at this game and as many times as I lose, I just get discouraged from playing. The whole "Get good" thing doesn't apply to me here because I rather just play something else....a time editor would be great too....like slow down time 10x or add 10x time....

GRRR...apparently I can't use this. Don't matter what payload I use, my homebrew apps don't show up with an exFAT card....oh well

Last edited by Dvdxploitr,

jackoncrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this happened to anyone else but after editing the save, some characters became locked when I tried to play in tournament

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 681

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
It will be cool if you could also consider fast charge/instant charge of the power meter (because raising the difficulty level against the ai is frustrating)
View attachment 133295

Mario Tennis Aces Rank Editor All Credits To ADDZ !!

How to use.

• Back up your save using checkpoint, via the Homebrew Launcher
  • Copy your save to PC / Laptop
  • Open save in the editor, Choose your desired level ( MAX 99 )
  • Hit Save
  • Copy the save back to your SD card.
  • Re-launch Checkpoint and choose restore save.
  • Launch the game
  • Profit !!!
Download Below.

https://mega.nz/#!lExTSKqI!MKUcm8JA21i1f5IbIJ1iWoEKiyUlf5zM2j1pIy1s2SY

XPG Darkside

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this happened to anyone else but after editing the save, some characters became locked when I tried to play in tournament

Not to sure about this my switch is offline with tx os, if your on your own cert backup I'm not sure what could be up with it.

EDIT ***

To unlock characters in Mario Tennis Aces, you need to participate in the monthly online tournaments. There's no character for June because the game released three weeks into the month. However, if you participate in the July tournament you'll unlock Koopa Troopa. If you play in the August online tournament you'll get Blooper.
Don't worry, if you're not into playing online you can still get these characters. For anyone who doesn't play in the monthly online tournament, the character will unlock automatically (after a free update) at the end of the month.

No idea whats up with you save unless modding the rank dose something.

Last edited by XPG Darkside,
Reactions: cearp

jackoncrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sure about this my switch is offline with tx os, if your on your own cert backup I'm not sure what could be up with it.

EDIT ***

To unlock characters in Mario Tennis Aces, you need to participate in the monthly online tournaments. There's no character for June because the game released three weeks into the month. However, if you participate in the July tournament you'll unlock Koopa Troopa. If you play in the August online tournament you'll get Blooper.
Don't worry, if you're not into playing online you can still get these characters. For anyone who doesn't play in the monthly online tournament, the character will unlock automatically (after a free update) at the end of the month.

No idea whats up with you save unless modding the rank dose something.

Actually on the Free Play mode, the same characters cannot be selected and locked.
I was in the middle of “COM tournament” when I backed up the save. Maybe that had something to do with it.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have same issue, even on Free Play mode too so I had to restore the save that I backup so finally, I got all characters back but sadly the rank is level 2.

wa7QAUlm.jpg

If you don't backup the save, prior to edit so feel free to ask me for my save, so it is level 2 rank with before Ancient Altar in story mode.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually on the Free Play mode, the same characters cannot be selected and locked.
I was in the middle of “COM tournament” when I backed up the save. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I wasn't in COM tournament but it was outside of stage in story mode before Ancient Altar when I edited the rank.

TeconMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how difficult it would be to edit the save file to unlock characters ahead of time. Of course with no characters currently unlockable, it's hard to compare hex values to figure out where that offset would even be.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I wonder how difficult it would be to edit the save file to unlock characters ahead of time. Of course with no characters currently unlockable, it's hard to compare hex values to figure out where that offset would even be.

I don't understand. All characters are unlocked in the free mode.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This. I thought it was fairly obvious but I guess not B-)

I do feel that Nintendo withhold the DLC characters until next free patch come out next month so possibly to use save editor to unlock them without going to online tournament. It isn’t same as Capcom put DLC in game disc for Street Fighter vs. Tekken.

Snake_Swiss

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I do feel that Nintendo withhold the DLC characters until next free patch come out next month so possibly to use save editor to unlock them without going to online tournament. It isn’t same as Capcom put DLC in game disc for Street Fighter vs. Tekken.

Can you upload your save please ? Same problem and i dont have a backup of my save :(

Ulunyth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there !
When I open my savefile with your editor, it says that my rank is "109".
Is it a normal behavior ? Can I edit it ?
Thanks for the work !

rmorris003

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for this but every time I edit my save file it makes me start the game all over again, does anyone else have this issue? I can restore my backup fine but the edits make me start all over. I am using Checkpoint to backup and restore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots