Mario Strikers Battle League has leaked

Urbanfortitude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3G+

I think we might shop at the same store because I initially got the 900M+ one too and it ran well right up until the point of actually pressing A to start. Find the big one.

Yeah that did the trick. I'm live and doing the tutorials. I should really know better if it ain't a few GBs it's not the one.

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tried to play it on yuzu. freezed randomly. Tried the fix to bypass the blackscreen after starting the game but it will still freeze sometimes randomly. I have to wait till my new switch arrives ._.

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Works fine for me (AMS 1.3.2, FW 14.1.0).
Had to add 010019401051C000 to the exceptions.txt in the saltysd folder though.
Thanks for the hints with salty.

EDIT: why can´t you change the button configuration? I can´t shoot on "A"...

Last edited by jnl1,
Reactions: binkinator

timewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i still have issues.
i've tried severals nsp or xci with dbi 368
fw 14.1.1 atm 1.3.2 i've NO emunand.
when i install, i got a black icon, and if i try to launch it crashes.
what's wrong?

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i still have issues.
i've tried severals nsp or xci with dbi 368
fw 14.1.1 atm 1.3.2 i've NO emunand.
when i install, i got a black icon, and if i try to launch it crashes.
what's wrong?
First of all don't try NSPs, they are either converts from XCI or in the worst case the First Kick demo, the game isn't out on the eShop yet so no NSP either.

Second to that, as I said earlier, make sure you have disabled SaltyNX in case you installed it (which it does sound like when it directly crashes on launch after the Nintendo logo).

Third to that if it crashes some seconds after the initial loading, use the fix (which I also posted a bit back on page 2) and put the title ID folder (the one with the numbers) to /atmosphere/contents , if contents doesn't exist create it.

Last but not least you could also try booting to maintenance mode, this helps in most cases aswell.

Funny enough I didn't know about v368 until I installed it already with v358, maybe try that version? Shouldn't make a difference though. If you already use DBI then also try to use the "Clean orphaned files" option.

EDIT: Guess as last point I have to mention the trivial checking if AMS, hekate, sigpatches and everything is installed and configured correctly with latest builds available for the FW you are using.

timewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks for the reply.
i've just checked one XCI, was 3gb but after the installation via DBI i see only 1.3gb occupied...i'll try another source

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks for the reply.
i've just checked one XCI, was 3gb but after the installation via DBI i see only 1.3gb occupied...i'll try another source
The untrimmed XCI should be around 3gigs yes, however the actual installed content is around 1.9GB and like 350MB for FW included since it's a cartridge dump, therefore there also are 2.22GB big trimmed XCIs floating around. As DBI and others automatically exclude any unnecessary data from the cartridge dump, it's up to you which XCI you use, both should be working.

And well yeah maybe really try using the older version of DBI.

EDIT: We talked in private and in the end he could fix it. He used v358 of DBI (but 368 should be fine), proper sigpatches from iTotalJustice and got rid off DeepSea (last two things probably were the main culprits), now it works for him on vanilla AMS aswell (using my fix for the loading screen skip).

Last edited by HalfScoper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE