1. rothery

OP rothery Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello, people

I have a Switch recently updated to a new Atmosphere Version (don't know exactly the version). The HB is 3.3.0. This update enabled the videogame for me to install and play Mario 3D World + Bowser Fury.

But I'm having a problem since that. The game MARIO_SONIC_TOKYO_2020 is asking for an update. I only have the original nsp, and an update to 1.01 (that didn't solve the problem).

Is there a way to keep the videogame from asking me for the update. It doen't allow me to bypass it.

I never connected my switch to the internet. And I can't find a more recent update for the MARIO_SONIC_TOKYO_2020 game.

Can someone please help me. And searching for an exit for weeks. This is for my son.

2. thesjaakspoiler

thesjaakspoiler GBAtemp Fan

Afghanistan
    Really strange because 1.0.1 seems to be the only update.
    One issue might be that you have deleted the base game and not the update.

Goldleaf/Tinfoil seem to have some options to reset the required lauch version but I have never used that.
    These are the instructions :

goldleaf :
    - go to "manage content" (or something, i dont have it in english something),
    - choose where the game is installed (sd card or nand user),
    - select the game, then select "base title"
    - select the option to reset the launch version (its the last one just before "cancel"; be carefull to not touch anything else, especially DONT TOUCH delete ticket)

tinfoil :
    - go into the installed game
    - hoover the game you want and click X for "uninstall" (dont worry it wont uninstal at this point)
    - select the BASE (the first one of the list) and click Y to reset version

3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    What is your firmware? Eventually you will have to update to play newer content anyways so if you're not on a high firmware, you should just update the firmware.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - asking, Update, Mario