Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics: Let the Games Begin Tra

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics: Let the Games Begin Trailer

This trailer shows many new features, of the game. The party mode reminds me of mario party 8.

[yt]foIq15KzRzA[/yt]

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like it has a lot of potential to be better than the Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics. Then again, it's Sega, so..... it could end up turning to crap. Worth keeping and eye on though it looks like.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dunno Xuphor....Sonic Generations trailers alone made me smile at a Sonic game for the first time in many years, and furthermore, got me excited. But yes, this is Sega we're talking about, and this could quickly go sour just as quickly.

I've never been partial to these Mario & Sonic games. Tried them out once, bought one from gamestop used, returned it not a day later. Not at all fun to me at all.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno Xuphor....Sonic Generations trailers alone made me smile at a Sonic game for the first time in many years, and furthermore, got me excited.

I've never been partial to these Mario & Sonic games. Tried them out once, bought one from gamestop used, returned it not a day later. Not at all fun to me at all.

SEGA is trap, proving their ability to make a game like Sonic Generations has sealed their fate. They give us a mediore Sonic game, we will remind them how lazy they are compare to Sonic Generations.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dunno Xuphor....Sonic Generations trailers alone made me smile at a Sonic game for the first time in many years, and furthermore, got me excited.

SEGA is trap, proving their ability to make a game like Sonic Generations has sealed their fate. They give us a mediore Sonic game, we will remind them how lazy they are compare to Sonic Generations.

Yeah, at least we get to race Metal Sonic. Pity the 3DS Version wont have Stardust Speedway from what I heard.

I get the feeling that this is a trap too.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I never thought that any more games could have been made after the Winter Olympics. I mean seriously what are they going to do? Re-use Mini-games only make them in HD? I don't understand how this game could be anymore funner or anymore different from the Previous two titles.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a franchise based on the concept of speed, Sonic sure is slow. I mean, he's running slower than he did in Sonic 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool