Hacking Mario sluggger's NTSC-U

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a ppf patch for super mario sluggers ntsc-u that someone could link me to/ or make? or another way to get rid of the 001 error?

Thanks

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With WiiKey firmware 1.9s, and 3.2U I personally dont have the 001 error. But i'm guessin you have one of those YAOSM chips or whatever they're called. And the game is sweet as hell but im stuck right now
hate2.gif
so I got pissed and stopped playing it. Other than that sorry I dunno any way to remove the 001 error.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[001 Error Removal]

I used it on a game a while back and it worked perfectly... give it a shot for Mario Super Sluggers and hopefully it'll do the same for you.

EDIT: As SenorClean mentioned, make sure your chip is updated to the lastest firmware first. If that doesn't work, then try the link above.
wink.gif

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will Try the link after school today..........but i do have a wiikey and i did update to 1.9..........I'll try updating again.....anys special settings for config?................or any thing i need to do different when i update> here is what i did to update:

-burn update
-put in disc
-start up gamecube loader disc channel
-wait for it to update
-press reset when it says to test drive by bressing reset. then it says done and i turn off the wii.

....Anything wrong

thanks for any help

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mind telling how you got it working, rather than just saying "k it works bye"? It could help some people in the future.

And I love Mario Super Sluggers. =]

DaveMode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just spend 10 min and learn to use Trucha signer and Generic Wii Patcher. This way, you won't need to ask for a PPF patch for every new game that comes out.

mverason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiifan420 said:
With WiiKey firmware 1.9s, and 3.2U I personally dont have the 001 error. But i'm guessin you have one of those YAOSM chips or whatever they're called. And the game is sweet as hell but im stuck right now
hate2.gif
so I got pissed and stopped playing it. Other than that sorry I dunno any way to remove the 001 error.

Actually, I can't say how much I love YAOSM. I previously had a WiiKey with 1.9s and 3.2U, I ran into 001 errors a couple of times. However, after switching to YAOSM --due to my WiiKey being broken-- I've never experienced any 001 Errors. Least to say, I'm glad I made the right choice by switching to YAOSM. Props to Bell and all his hardwork.

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry.

It turned out that I never did update my wii-key.
It turns out that when it loaded up i did the "test drive" and after that nothing else.....i didnt notice that first u test then update second. directly after.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.