Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope will launch on October 20

The next game in the turn-based strategy Mario + Rabbids series will launch on October 20 for the Nintendo Switch. A new trailer debuted today, showing off new playable characters Rabbid Rosalina and Bowser. It also appears that characters in this game will be accompanied by Rabbid Lumas, which will help navigate fields and use environmental weapons to destroy enemies.

A more thorough showcase of Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope will air 17:00 UK time tomorrow on Ubisoft's official YouTube and Twitch channels. Additionally, subscribers to the Nintendo Switch Online program can demo the original game via a limited time trial.

Joeynator3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently I was the only person who had a glitchy/buggy experience with the first game. I may not get this one because of all that kept ruining the first game for me.

Joeynator3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a pity! I really enjoyed the first game, and I never encountered any bugs. I hope the sequel will be just as good.
Yeah I honestly don't get it, I even deleted and redownloaded it...World 3 (the area with the raising walls labyrinth thing) graphically messed everything up where objects were flickering all over the place, often distorted and stuff too, textures also messed up. Some optional missions apparently gave me a crash every time I tried to complete them...On top of all that there were quite a few moments where my characters would just randomly go out of bounds or get stuck somewhere. >.<

POINODA

Trophies
Website
diuretics.110mb.com
XP
Country
kidcharlemagne said: What a pity! I really enjoyed the first game, and I never encountered any bugs. I hope the sequel will be just as good. Click to expand... Yeah I honestly don't get it, I even deleted and redownloaded it...World 3 (the area with the raising walls labyrinth thing) graphically messed everything up where objects were flickering all over the place, often distorted and stuff too, textures also messed up. Some optional missions apparently gave me a crash every time I tried to complete them...On top of all that there were quite a few moments where my characters would just randomly go out of bounds or get stuck somewhere. &gt;.&lt; &nbsp;
Your kind words warmed my heart))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning