Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle ‘VERSUS MODE’ launches tomorrow

1.jpg

Today, Ubisoft announced Versus Mode, a new local two-player game mode for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, free for all players on Nintendo Switch.

The critically-acclaimed game receives a free update - a new local Versus mode where two players will use their tactical skills to play against each other on the same screen (sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers or using the Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers) to fight on unique and evolving battlefields.

Players will freely pick three different heroes from amongst the eight from the main game. For each character, the player will choose from among three unique pre-sets, with specific statistics and skills to create their own strategy.

Surprising and random bonus items are available on the battlefields, conferring additional actions, double damage or other advantages to the player who collects them.

Every battle can be customised with various settings, from adding a timer or limiting the number of turns of the battle, to removing all the items for a pure tactical experience.

:arrow:Mario + Rabbids GBAtemp Review
:arrow:Mario + Rabbids Official Site

D

Deleted User

why this wasn't in the game already?
Could've been that the feature wasn't finished and they were close to hitting the shipping date. I feel like it's better to take a feature out completely for a while to make sure it works properly than it is to release it broken.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Funny, we were just going to play the game on coop with a friend and we were "damn no vs" right now.... Guess it'll be solved in a matter of minutes :P

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you enjoyed this game but haven't checked out the included co-op missions - do it. I'm playing them alone with two controllers and they're great.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not buggy if they don't release it buggy, so props to them in this situation.

Mario Rabbits IS an incredibly buggy game, it froze on me almost every other battle and froze on me at least three times every single time I faced a boss, the replay value is SHITE too which really sucks, I liked it but there were a lot of things that they coulda done better

Reactions: BlueFox gui

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Mario Rabbits IS an incredibly buggy game, it froze on me almost every other battle and froze on me at least three times every single time I faced a boss, the replay value is SHITE too which really sucks, I liked it but there were a lot of things that they coulda done better
Hmm?
It works nicely on my end, the only thing I don't like is the noticeable pop in of the characters when the game loads them on scene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Why am I always late to the party?