Mario Party Superstars revealed, has boards from the N64 games, online, 100 classic minigames

One of the biggest pieces of news from the E3 2021 Nintendo Direct was the announcement of a new Mario Party title. The recently revealed Mario Party Superstars is a compilation game that mixes together 100 of the series' best minigames, played on 5 classic boards from the first three N64 Mario Party games, all with online play, both with friends and random matchmaking. All modes will offer local and online play, and more. It'll be launching on October 29th.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Mario Party cursed you with polls.
A rumor for this game is why I made a poll here

Will you please just stop talking about polls? I'm curious, do you suffer from a mental illness? Not trying to knock you as it's not a laughing matter. I'm just wondering if there's a deeper reason for you being so incredibly adamant on polls. It's to the point of being bizarre.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
However it's not the best series ever made and that's why I skip it. And... please find a way to improve your English, I couldn't understand a good part of your post.

Ok his grammar wasn't perfect but I manged to comprehend what he was saying without issues.....

Back on topic....

Because of my kids ages the Gamecube games were always the favourite in our household. 4, 5, 6 & 7. I think it was 6 which had that day and night thing where the boards played differently depending on the time of day. There was one board where you could buy stars up to 5 at a time for varying prices which resulted in some high scoring games :)

Reactions: Rafciu

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone remember having blisters after playing on N64? Good times! Looking forward playing this with my sister and her children. Never really got into the games past part 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm