Mario Party Superstars has leaked online nearly a week ahead of its release

maxresdefault.jpg

If you can't wait another five days to get together for a classic Mario Party, then you might want to know that the upcoming Mario Party Superstars, which is a collection of boards and minigames from the classic Nintendo 64 and GameCube titles, has leaked online ahead of its October 29th release date. There is at least an NSP copy of the game floating around on the internet, and the Yuzu emulator can play it to some extent, though there are reports that not all the boards are working. The leaked file clocks in at 2.7GB.

This is another in a long line of major Nintendo leaks this year. Earlier this month, Metroid Dread was leaked four days before its release, and in July The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD leaked two days early.

Please remember that GBAtemp's Terms of Service do not allow linking to warez or illegal content, and any violators of this rule will be punished.

Arilys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What are Lite users going to do though? They can't just buy new joy-cons...
Didn't think about that! Guess they're gonna have to send in their Switch Lites to Ninty for repairs if they're not willing to replace the analog sticks themselves.

You can connect the Pro Controller to the Lite and use it like you would normally. Dunno about normal Joy-Cons, but my guess is that they also work without issue.

Edit: Given, even if you get the joy-cons, you obviously can't slide them onto the Lite to charge, so you'd have to get a separate charger for them :P

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only really bad thing imo about the game, is it's hard to find matches if you turn off bonus stars. People too afraid of having to use some strategy to win.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can connect the Pro Controller to the Lite and use it like you would normally. Dunno about normal Joy-Cons, but my guess is that they also work without issue.

Edit: Given, even if you get the joy-cons, you obviously can't slide them onto the Lite to charge, so you'd have to get a separate charger for them :P
"Like you would Normally" *forgets the switch lite is a handheld*

Arilys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"Like you would Normally" *forgets the switch lite is a handheld*
You asked what Lite users would do since they can't buy Joy-Cons. I answered that they probably can use Joy-Cons like in the normal Switch. And now I even went to check online and it turns out that Joy-Cons CAN connect to the Lite just fine.

Dunno why you suddenly decided to move goalposts with the "muh handheld-only" bit, but whatever, I'll bite.

Most people probably carry their Lites in cases/bags anyway, so it won't be much issue to carry an extra Joy-Con or Pro Controller as well - although the Pro is definitely bulkier.

And if your issue is the lack of a stand, then just get one of these shells that has a stand.

Is it more cumbersome than just having a normal Switch? Sure, if you go for the Lite + Pro Controller combo, it definitely takes up more space.
If you go Lite + 1 Joy-Con, it's just about the same size as a normal Switch, and if you go with 2 Joy-Cons then it only takes slightly more space.

Then again, like I mentioned before, most people will probably be carrying the console in a bag, so space for the extra controller(s) usually won't be much of a problem... unless you're some madlad that carries a Switch Lite in your pants pocket like we're still in GBA SP / DS Lite days. :huh:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.