Mario Party Superstars has leaked online nearly a week ahead of its release

maxresdefault.jpg

If you can't wait another five days to get together for a classic Mario Party, then you might want to know that the upcoming Mario Party Superstars, which is a collection of boards and minigames from the classic Nintendo 64 and GameCube titles, has leaked online ahead of its October 29th release date. There is at least an NSP copy of the game floating around on the internet, and the Yuzu emulator can play it to some extent, though there are reports that not all the boards are working. The leaked file clocks in at 2.7GB.

This is another in a long line of major Nintendo leaks this year. Earlier this month, Metroid Dread was leaked four days before its release, and in July The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD leaked two days early.

Please remember that GBAtemp's Terms of Service do not allow linking to warez or illegal content, and any violators of this rule will be punished.

ElSasori69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Yeah, only 5, there's no "secret board" or anything like that
And now I don't want to buy it anymore, the game is very expensive (If I use my local currency) when I saw It will be a compilation of all the minigames I was so excited, but the maps are also important, just 5 for that price? I would expect 10 at least. I think they probably will sell more maps as DLCs.

Arilys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
All this talk about leaks being bad because "muh spoilers". Meanwhile, I always somehow manage to avoid spoilers for the games I like. Heck, I played KH3 about a month after the official release without having anything spoiler'd lmao
Just be mindful of what you're watching, listening to or reading and pause or stop reading it as soon as you hear/see the slightest reference to whatever it is that might get spoiler'd.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Ace_Axel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... who's worried about a leak on a MARIO PARTY game? I can understand if it's something with an actual plot... But get real! This is Mario Party. It's essentially a board game... Not like it's plot, if there is one, is gonna be deep enough to actually worry about! Roll dice, collect shit and hopefully don't hop in a vehicle to "catch a ride" with your opponents.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
They brought back the infamous tug of war minigame, what the fuck.

Good on them. It's a fun minigame. Granted, this also could be a marketing ploy to buy more joycons. :rofl2:

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's a good way to fuck up the joystick on just about any controller. I'm gonna let whoever is playing against me win this one lol.
I would hope they were smart enough to incorporate a hard capped speed so you don't need to turn your stick into a twister. Put plenty controllers through the ringer on these "spin the stick" type mini games. Most only suffered to be loose forever.

Reactions: DarkCoffe64 and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm holding this game off till the Switch 4k with DLSS comes out so I can enjoy it the best way possible.
"I'm holding off on this game until the sun explodes."

Also, it's Mario Party. It'd be almost equally as fun if they released it with the original N64 graphics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu