Mario Party Superstars has leaked online nearly a week ahead of its release

maxresdefault.jpg

If you can't wait another five days to get together for a classic Mario Party, then you might want to know that the upcoming Mario Party Superstars, which is a collection of boards and minigames from the classic Nintendo 64 and GameCube titles, has leaked online ahead of its October 29th release date. There is at least an NSP copy of the game floating around on the internet, and the Yuzu emulator can play it to some extent, though there are reports that not all the boards are working. The leaked file clocks in at 2.7GB.

This is another in a long line of major Nintendo leaks this year. Earlier this month, Metroid Dread was leaked four days before its release, and in July The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD leaked two days early.

Please remember that GBAtemp's Terms of Service do not allow linking to warez or illegal content, and any violators of this rule will be punished.

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta say, I downloaded it and its definitely worth it to purchase! will definitely buy it the day it releases because this game is a blast from the past. Love it!

Reactions: Xzi and godreborn

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Pretty cool for local multiplayer I suppose, though the bigger appeal of this game for me is the online play since my friend group are all oldies now with full-time jobs and different schedules.

Last edited by Xzi,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"Another Nintendo game got leaked early"
And the sky is green and the grass is blue, what else is new?
It'd be more newsworhty when a game of their doesn't leak, but whates, lol.
Also lmao at all the people getting worked up over leaks and spoilers and whatnot, get a life.

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, have fun guys. This is one of the leaks that don‘t bother me - there is nothing to spoil (as opposed to the Dread leak). My game is preloaded already and me and my friends have already planned to party up on release, so this leak changes nothing for me.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
If you didn't skipped my introduction, just like you did with all my posts in this thread. Your stupid brain would have know that as the name implies I'm here to spread fun chaos and help people (Not People who are bitching about something they are even too lazy for to read with the sandy brain winch you fall under) with their problems about their 3DS, DS, Wii and Switch. :) :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
It'll be a Mario Party of 1 with that attitude.

SDA

Shame Yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Somebody please call Nintendo and tell that there's a person having fun out of upcoming Switch games.

EDIT: Ooh, looks like somebody just insulted me! How impertinent. :angry:

Last edited by SDA,
  • Haha
Reactions: Catrastrophic

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BOTW on the Wii U was leaked 2 weeks before release, it was glorious.
I got my hands on a beta of Final Fantasy XII, which was nearly identical to the final release if not identical. it was leaked a month before release, so I actually beat the game before it was released. it was hilarious. I bought the game on the switch though, but I haven't started it. stuck on the final dungeon in FFVII and last boss in FFIX. I started X, but I think I missed something that's missable, so I may go back to a previous save. it's the Jecht shot iirc.

Reactions: huma_dawii

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Typical Italian... I don't care about spoilers and leaks about game i can't play (and you are number 6 who joined this discussion about Leaks (Not this one aiiii so close))
Not trying to be rude, but if everyone is gonna on me as a big ass clusterfuck, have the balls and read the whole thread instead
Grow up, boy. Dammit, you are aggravating, throwing vitriol letf and right and calling people names.

Game was leaked. In the end, it's hardly relevant. Metroid Dread was leaked, and I watched reviews of people who clearly knew too much of the game. Still got the game day one.

Mario Party was released. Who cares? You do, apparently. Good. Now, please enforce upon thyself some self restrain and stop debating something that can't be debated.

Thise who want the legit game, don't get the pirate copy. The others, they care not and love you.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 100% legit with the switch, but I still download the games that I own, since I'm all digital. it doesn't matter much to me if people would rather pirate the game, because I've pirated in the past, just not nearly as much anymore, and I never play games I pirate anymore anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: JuanMena

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spoiler of a mario party game...
They asked how leaking could potentially ruin someone else's fun so I described a situation where that occurred. I agree that Mario Party leaking a week in advance is in no way as egregious as a story-heavy game like KH3 leaking 6 weeks in advance.

Catrastrophic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Grow up, boy. Dammit, you are aggravating, throwing vitriol letf and right and calling people names.

Game was leaked. In the end, it's hardly relevant. Metroid Dread was leaked, and I watched reviews of people who clearly knew too much of the game. Still got the game day one.

Mario Party was released. Who cares? You do, apparently. Good. Now, please enforce upon thyself some self restrain and stop debating something that can't be debated.

Thise who want the legit game, don't get the pirate copy. The others, they care not and love you.
The way you say it isn't maybe the right way, But i see your point. ether way there was no need for this.... Its nobody's fault. So enjoy you game (Btw last thing: I WASN'T ugghhh Godamnit Never mind. I was talking about Spoilers -_- Spoilers is that the right way of saying it.) (Hmmpff Autistic Humans.....) :D:):D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things