Mario Party Superstars has leaked online nearly a week ahead of its release

maxresdefault.jpg

If you can't wait another five days to get together for a classic Mario Party, then you might want to know that the upcoming Mario Party Superstars, which is a collection of boards and minigames from the classic Nintendo 64 and GameCube titles, has leaked online ahead of its October 29th release date. There is at least an NSP copy of the game floating around on the internet, and the Yuzu emulator can play it to some extent, though there are reports that not all the boards are working. The leaked file clocks in at 2.7GB.

This is another in a long line of major Nintendo leaks this year. Earlier this month, Metroid Dread was leaked four days before its release, and in July The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD leaked two days early.

Please remember that GBAtemp's Terms of Service do not allow linking to warez or illegal content, and any violators of this rule will be punished.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
(Ok i'm really rethinking my decision about join this site if people are only trying to make beef about a point, that they are stupid and lazy enough for just to read) My point is clear Period. End of Discussion
We were having fun at this party till something Catastrophic happened.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it a gender reveal party? Someone always dies in one of those.

Yep, after using the hot coffee mod, you get a scene where mario and peach have sex, and then plan the party. That's where it all goes so horribly wrong

DudderButter

Cheesehead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leakers are on their A-game this year (then again, aren't they every year when a major title comes out?)

Hard for me to get into any party games since it's usually a blast to play with other people...and not just the single-player campaign. If you like to party with Chris Pratt Mario characters, then go crazy. I just can't get into any more titles beyond Mario Party 8 because the formula is exactly the same.

Catrastrophic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
spoiler of a mario party game...
Just like i have to say to EVERYONE ELSE HERE!!!, We yeah We Me and @ChaosEternal AREN'T talking about the Mario Party leak, We TALK about leaks in general. But just like the other 5 @subcon959 , @g00s3y , @SG854 , @Goku1992A and @LeeNose . You are totaly skipping all the words we said and only saw the first post and gave a reply to that. Please read before you post stupid shit. Goddamnit Ugghh

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
Just like i have to say to EVERYONE ELSE HERE!!!, We yeah We Me and @ChaosEternal AREN'T talking about the Mario Party leak, We TALK about leaks in general. But just like the other 5 @subcon959 , @g00s3y , @SG854 , @Goku1992A and @LeeNose . You are totaly skipping all the words we said and only saw the first post and gave a reply to that. Please read before you post stupid shit. Goddamnit Ugghh
about others game is a problem i got that i hate to avoid spoilers (still remember tlous2)

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem a little tense.

What's your opinion on early leaks of remasters?

Catrastrophic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You seem a little tense.

What's your opinion on early leaks of remasters?
Same, For example FF7 is a classic game that i think almost everybody here knows about. The Developers Square Enix even asked players that got a 'Early Copy' to not spoil the game for everybody until it got released Worldwide. Everyone i know listen to this and Even if FF7 is more then 22 years old, No one wants to spoil nor leak this game until everyone is able to play :)

Catrastrophic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
about others game is a problem i got that i hate to avoid spoilers (still remember tlous2)
I do and idc about that game because it is not my intrest (Even if i did play that and did care i at least have the respect for those want to play this game and feel sorry for everyone who had to deal with those leaks and spoilers all over the internet!!)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
people talking about spoillers... this is mario party... it barely has a story if any at all, its just minigames and boards, so i dont know what you guys have to get spoiled about seriously lol, this isnt an narrative game or anything of the likes, whats next someone is gonna say that fifa or madden get leaked early they get spoilers? i mean cmon...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if it's someone who works at GAMESTOP that leaks these games early.

can't wait for online modes for random's.... going see a lot of D/C's.... for board mode... i hope this game does not need joycon's or anything like that or i'm going not buy it. cause i have a switch lite.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you can't wait another five days to get together for a classic Mario Party, then you might want to know that the upcoming Mario Party Superstars, which is a collection of boards and minigames from the classic Nintendo 64 and GameCube titles, has leaked online ahead of its October 29th release date. There is at least an NSP copy of the game floating around on the internet, and the Yuzu emulator can play it to some extent, though there are reports that not all the boards are working. The leaked file clocks in at 2.7GB.

This is another in a long line of major Nintendo leaks this year. Earlier this month, Metroid Dread was leaked four days before its release, and in July The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD leaked two days early.

Please remember that GBAtemp's Terms of Service do not allow linking to warez or illegal content, and any violators of this rule will be punished.
Welp, I already bought the game so looks like I get to play my copy early.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game downloaded. I had forgotten about it, so thanks for reminding me. I'm going to put it in a special folder. I plan to buy it, just need to save up some money first. The folder will just serve as a reminder for games I need to get. I have no intention of playing the nsps. :)

Reactions: Ace_Axel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night