Gaming Mario Party: Star Rush Discussion

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was a game I hoped for and I can't wait to try it out soon! What are your thoughts about the game? Likes? Dislikes? And what do you want for the future Mario Party games.

Share your thoughts.

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario party no online mode.........
Nintendo
tmpYz9Bi0.jpg

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Waiting for magazines and professional internet websites to review the beast before (not)buying it. If it is worth it, I'll pay; if not, I won't even pirate it because Mario party 2 is still funny enough.

no online mode.........
Is it really fun to play a mini-games board with people all over the world you have no interaction with?

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

C RONALDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to play EUR game (Download play) with USA 3ds ?
I have a USA 3ds and I want to play Mario party (EUR) through download play :sad:

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to play EUR game (Download play) with USA 3ds ?
I have a USA 3ds and I want to play Mario party (EUR) through download play :sad:
Knowing Nintendo, possibly Region-Locked.
Does this game not suck? I want old school Mario Party competitive. This co-op stuff they've been doing is just killing the franchise.
Fortunately, there's no car. I kinda liked the car mechanic back in 9 though. I thought it was a cute gimmick but 10 kinda killed it for me...

There's this one mode called, Balloon Bash. I heard that it's the closest traditional Mario Party game we've ever gotten. Basically, on that mode, it's Mario Party...but a little different. In Mario Party 10, amiibo Party was close on being the regular Mario Party, but this game's Balloon Bash jumped further and closer to the old formula.

What's different in this one is that the red and blue spaces are to move spaces forward or backwards. Coins are in Balloons and can be found at easy places. Which is a good thing, btw! I'll get to it at a moment. And last, but not least is the Star Balloons. It's placed randomly at a spot. UNLIKE SONIC SHUFFLE where you HAVE to roll the EXACT number to get a Chaos Emerald (?), this game, you can pass the Star Balloon and it counts as you caught it!

10 coins = 1 Star. That goes for the end of the game as well. Once someone purchases a Star, another Star will be placed at a different area, but there's two of them now. Then next is three and it'll stay as three. You can still purchase at least 1 Star on a 3 Star Balloon, so that's great.

Back to the coins. Pop the Coin Balloon, earn coins, AND it will most likely, trigger a 4-Player Minigame or a 2v2 Boss Minigame! Oh! And expect A LOT OF MINIGAMES TO BE PLAYED ON THIS MODE! Also, the items are nice. Still could hold only though.

Reactions: C RONALDO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...