Mario party island tour download play error communication

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by SteelLord, Apr 12, 2015.

1. SteelLord
    OP

SteelLord GBAtemp Regular

Sep 2, 2012
    Greece
    when i try to play Mario party multiplayer (download play), the game gaves me an error for communication .. the .@@@ is .3dz, i personaly do it from .3ds to .3dz because and on .3ds format i cant play dp.. soo help? =/ (sorry for my bad english)

2. Wellington2k

Wellington2k DO YOU HAS?

Nov 1, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere in this world of ours
  3. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Moved.

migles likes this.
  4. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Chile
    Somewhere
    You can play using .3ds format, you only need .3dz for online.

Also it would be useful to know what was the error you got if you want help.

5. SteelLord
    OP

SteelLord GBAtemp Regular

Sep 2, 2012
    Greece
    the error i got says when i go to mario party's download play is "a communication error has occurred. Please press ok to return to the title screen"

6. SammyPoke

SammyPoke GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2015
    Ahhh I want to scream! I can't believe no one has answered this yet, I had the same problem about a month ago and got it resolved.
    I found this tread four weeks ago, and didn't reply because I was lurkng and thought ehh, "someone will answer before me".

FIX-Make sure the game you have downloaded is the same region as the 3DS you are playing it on. A Mario Party EUR download play will not work with a 3DS US. This applies for all games which you want to use the download play feature.

Mak22 likes this.
  7. aenoch

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    Is. This still true

8. Mak22

Mak22 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2016
    Pakistan
    Any where i can find a signal :3
    Thank u very much i joined all this cfw stuff very late and stiil experiencing some difficulties.... but people like u have always saved me.... btw can u dowload play between a us and eu 3ds ? I have us mario party on us 3ds but when i search for downloadable titles at my eu 3ds nothing comes up....