Hacking Mario Party 8: Unused Minigames

DonnyKD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try remounting the drives.

What do you mean? I'm trying to get WiiXplorer (the app is loaded through the SD card) to read the game disk (Mario Party 8) in the Wii's Disk Drive.
Click Start and then Reload/Restart/Reset. I don't remember which one, just try something.

Nope, it just won't read it. Is it because of the disk drive/Wii? Can WiiXplorer read disc drives from black Wiis?
As long as it's not a burned disc, it should be able to. Are you just not seeing the DVD in the list of devices?

Yeah, I'm not seeing it. I click on the SD card icon on the top left, and it only shows the SD card.

DonnyKD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not seeing it. I click on the SD card icon on the top left, and it only shows the SD card.
That's really weird. Are you using the latest version?

Yup. Revision 212, everytime I try to update, it tells me I have the latest version.

It's not reading what's in the Disc Drive at all. When I put in the URL bar "dvd:/" it doesn't show anything.

DonnyKD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's because I don't have everything for WiiXplorer. I only downloaded the latest .dol file, but is there suppose to be like a root folder to go with it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr