Mario Party 3 on Wii 4.0 Virgin

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by naruses, Jul 12, 2010.

1. naruses
    OP

naruses GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    Your Mom
    Basically the title, I would wish to run on an emulator or anything an Mario Party 3 Backup.

So can someone post a guide to what emulator to use. How to install the Homebrew Channel or whatever is needed to run an Mario Party 3 Backup.

And yes Im a Noob.

I would love if it would be something that installs it automatically or something.

And yes I checked the Modify any Wii 4.2, but I would love any detailed help.

Thanks, Naruses

2. ore0

ore0 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 8, 2010
    United States
    New York
    I would recommend NUS Auto Downloader
    All you do is answer a couple questions, read the custom made guide, and then BAM!!!
    You're done.

At least thats how I think it works... I never did it myself [​IMG]
    From there I think theres a Homebrew Browser that you can download lets you automatically download homebrew to your Wii, and from there you can download a N64 emulator.

3. naruses
    OP

naruses GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    Your Mom
    I just installed homebrew channel and everything with the NUS Auto Downloader.

But after I put the Wii64 Emulator and other Apps like WiiMC and Homebrew Browser, they dont appear when I load the Homebrew Channel.

4. naruses
    OP

naruses GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    Your Mom
    EDIT: I just fixed it.I made it work by putting the boot.dol of the file on the main folder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice