Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic the Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm... Well, there's the matter of them as mascots or "games". Many Mario games suck donkey balls also. Some just aren't like others AT ALL. Mario64 could've been using any other theme. Say, don't know... ninjas? pirates? pirate ninjas? whatever, would it have been that popular then? It is obvious that the fact that Mario was the main char has influded on that. Hence its being a good mascot (by no means do I say mario64 wasn't good by its own merits, anyway). Sonic is good as a mascot, also. But you are all right by saying that there's no good game (and if there is, PLEASE tell me) since Sonic Adventure 2. And I prefer Sonic A1, anyway. Well, some of the advance games were good, actually. And the first for DS was good (not great, but good). The second one sucks donkey balls.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The difference I guess is that Mario still makes good games while Sonic has pretty much died. Sonic's Wii games are just horrible, and the only good Sonic game recently is Sonic Rush (Sonic Rush Adventure added all this extra garbage that made the game pretty dumb). Mario, on the other hand, still swings out bestsellers and great games (Super Mario Galaxy was great, as was New Super Mario Bros. and even Mario Kart). I wouldn't be surprised if Sega was bought by Nintendo eventually, seeing all the Mario and Sonic collaborations and all the crap games Sega has produced as of late.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would say I enjoy Sonic games in 2D more then Mario games (but that would be like giving Sonic2 98% and SMB3 97%
tongue.gif
)

But overall I must say Mario, because the core-games are always great!

But I have to say, that Sonic Unleashed (if you exclude all the werehog stuff) was going into the right direction. The music and the look of the game was wonderful and I really like, that Sonic is short again and he almost looked like Sonic from SA.

But Sonic Team is lazy these days so Mario wins for continuity
wink.gif

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Topic title should read: "Lets bash Sonic"
I vote Sonic for spite, and cause I've enjoyed the games between SA2 and SR
If that makes me a retard or something, then %$# you too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol