Gaming Mario & Luigi Superstae Saga + Bowser's Minions has been leaked

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and the second is the most important, we have to much of this users
they wanna play immediately without knowing that they "can" be banned ,or forgot to turn of wifi everything is possible when u dont read , and when i guy like you say ohh i dont care if they ban me cause i have seeds
if they "dont read" then they did not read the warning in the op nor my post did they ;)
this idiots jump on the train too but most of then dont have seperate seeds , then they start here with threads like " im banned give some seeeeeds " or " how i change a seed " and so on
to blame one for the stupidly of the masses is silly its up to everyone to put a condom on there own dick so why on earth should their 3ds being unsafe be my fault ?. . . did i tell them to download it ?. . . did i create a thread about the leak ?. . . in fact the first comment i made in this thread was to say its not a theory if you go online while playing a leaked game you will be banned by using pokemon as an example . . . did you read the thread ?. . . i dont think so perhaps thats why you think i am telling people to download it when the post in question was saying i am prepared if a ban happens to me . . . is it because i a "seasoned" temper posted in this forum excited to play the leak ? if so then read the whole thread a mod was excited as well

and i am agro too (at times) so its cool B-)

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only want to know these things:
-Is Geno back?
-There is a boss rush or something else?
-New story? (not the sidegame)
-New postgame?
-Hard gamemode?
-The EUROPEAN Spanish name of Fawful (which changes in the 3 games that it was released)
I am sure the Geno mini game is still there since you need it.
Story so far is same.
There is a "easy mode" turn on. So I assume the normal setting is the only thing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am at the start but only change so far I noticed is if you hit X it jumps both at same time when walking around lol

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
I only want to know these things:
-Is Geno back?
-There is a boss rush or something else?
-New story? (not the sidegame)
-New postgame?
-Hard gamemode?
-The EUROPEAN Spanish name of Fawful (which changes in the 3 games that it was released)

-Geno is now Starlow
-There is a boss rush on the snails colosseum

I don't know the others yet

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You can't get banned if you already are.
reece.jpg

permaban
now you can't even go to eshop
or Nintendo will send ninjas to your home, or even call the police.

Reactions: pandavova
D

Deleted User

Good thing is, the US CIA is playable with cfw on Firmware 11.5.
You can play the game without having to update to 11.6.

RepeatingDigits

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
All i can say is that i'm already listening to the game's music files and let me tell you, the music is 11/10 material

You must be listening to the Original GBA tunes, because the new soundtrack is awful. At most, 2 songs are improved. They also ruined the music of the best boss in the game.

Reactions: pandavova

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You must be listening to the Original GBA tunes, because the new soundtrack is awful. At most, 2 songs are improved. They also ruined the music of the best boss in the game.
Im thinking about start to look into the music files and try to replace them with the old soundtrack. Cause the new one is a real disappointment... :/

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The remake is pretty close to the original anyway, from what I've seen.

Not if there's a decent remake of them there isn't. Example: Why play the original Super Mario Bros games when you can play the far superior Super Mario All-Stars, or even the GBA ports?

I much prefer the look of NES Super Mario 3 over the All Stars Super Mario 3. The GBA Mario 3 is the most complete versions with all the extra E-Levels, but you have to deal with the smaller screen size cutting down how much you can see at any given time. So while I like what that version has to offer, I still ultimately prefer the NES original.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Talk for yourself. I'm not saying that yoko' work on the gba one was bad, but i cant stand listening to the gba audio when i can listen to a higher quality track with better instrumentation.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a bummer to find the game is entirely in 2D, it sure looks like it could do stereoscopic 3D without issue. I mean Dream Team and Paper Jam both have 3D.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Talk for yourself. I'm not saying that yoko' work on the gba one was bad, but i cant stand listening to the gba audio when i can listen to a higher quality track with better instrumentation.
This.

Seriously, the new tunes are fine and better to listen to. Don’t let nostalgia cloud your judgement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\