Gaming Mario & Luigi Superstae Saga + Bowser's Minions has been leaked

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i have a Icon lol.

And well... I think i need to wait 2 Weeks. Luma Region Patching (DE) dosen't work. FeelsBadMan
Maybe I didn't explain correctly. What I tried to say is that the image that shows in the upperscreen, is transparent. At least, for me.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol (personally a got a few seeds to burn so i dont care)
u might have some seeds, but others dont have separate seeds
and like @ScienceBETCH said , this idiots will come back and start cry cause ban
TO THE IDIOTS WHO CANT WAIT TO PLAY , PLAY OTHER GAMES, for example Pokemon Gold/Silver released offical today
,GO OUT,Do other things 2 Weeks are NOTHING

and @wormdood i hope ur 3ds gets fire , like u give fire to "play a leak " 2 the newbies here lol

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Paper Mario: Color Splash gets leaked early on Wii U via having some of the pre-downloaded copies being playable before the release date, and now someone leaks another Mario game, but now for the 3DS. Hmmmm.
If the game really has blank icons and stuff, then could someone who has it upload a screenshot of it please.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u might have some seeds, but others dont have separate seeds
and like @ScienceBETCH said , this idiots will come back and start cry cause ban
TO THE IDIOTS WHO CANT WAIT TO PLAY , PLAY OTHER GAMES, for example Pokemon Gold/Silver released offical today
,GO OUT,Do other things 2 Weeks are NOTHING

and @wormdood i hope ur 3ds gets fire , like u give fire to "play a leak " 2 the newbies here lol
first not saying its impossible but a lot less likely as we now better understand (from analyzing dumps) what info gets sent to nintendo so we can better avoid potential bans
second not everyone who has played leaks in the past were banned just the ones silly enough to attempt to play them online
third agro much? bro

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
??? now i am confused . . . can i please have a image?
7POzsQx.jpg

This is what I mean. Look the upperscreen, no "banner".

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yessss, well, I finished my replay through of the game on an actual gba, not some flashcart or emulator bs and well it's time to play in a much better view =D

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
first not saying its impossible but a lot less likely as we now better understand (from analyzing dumps) what info gets sent to nintendo so we can better avoid potential bans
second not everyone who has played leaks in the past were banned just the ones silly enough to attempt to play them online
third agro much? bro
and the second is the most important, we have to much of this users
they wanna play immediately without knowing that they "can" be banned ,or forgot to turn of wifi everything is possible when u dont read , and when i guy like you say ohh i dont care if they ban me cause i have seeds
this idiots jump on the train too but most of then dont have seperate seeds , then they start here with threads like " im banned give some seeeeeds " or " how i change a seed " and so on
and for the third yess im a agro guy :P

look at this http://gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-476

FU**** 476 PAGES

Last edited by moops44,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over