OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well still waiting, and waiting, and waiting and waiting and waiting some more. Seems odd that the TTi team just released a dsi 1.4 fix but they refuse to even repond to any emails sent to them at [email protected] about mario luigi fixes.

Getting pretty pissed off.

How about unnoficial 1.17a3 .... any news on that?

sheridan2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its really terrible that they dont release a fix for a pirate game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now dont get me wrong im not against piracy, but hey stop moaning and get a life, play some of your other games till a fix is released...or maybe just buy an original.......

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nope, still an illegal pirate game here. Legal backups are still only what you backed up. And you need the original game for that. Anyway, just play some other game while you wait if you are too cheap to pay for your games. Not like there isn't hundreds of other games. Someone will have a patch / codes soon. Still better than waiting until our official release for this game in a month.

jamielee321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
No it doesn't have to be your own back up. Downloading a backup of something you own, is perfectly legit. Thats why its legal to download, but not legal to upload or share these backups.

But then again its perfectly legit to download backups without the original for educational, product review & testing, etc purposes.

howyeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Heran Bago said:
quevon24 said:
im waiting for DSTT fix for mario & luigi, i hope that be there soon.
Cool thanks for the update. Be sure to let us know every time nothing happens and you're still waiting.
LOL

Seriously, does anyone knows what does the 1.19a update does, it obviously doesn't fix M&L, and I didn't noticed any other difference
frown.gif

At least we know we DSTT users are not in total darkness.

jamielee321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Fallacy... em no. Maybe in the UK. But UK is just a messed up country in itself when it comes to human rights and how they fake events to scare the living shit out its people to control them.

There isn't such a thing as international internet/copyright laws. Different jurisdiction, different laws. Simple as that. Just because your government considers you to be breaking civil laws (not criminal laws), that doesn't mean its the same case everywhere else.

There are many countries in the modernized world where people aren't out to rob you of your rights, just because some pricks have to fill their greedy pockets up with cash and buy a third McLaren/Ferrarri for his sweet sixteen brat kid.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Heran Bago said:
quevon24 said:
Cool thanks for the update. Be sure to let us know every time nothing happens and you're still waiting.

Thank you! I actually laughed for the first in one of these threads!
grog.gif

corsairsa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Heran Bago said:
quevon24 said:

Thank you! I actually laughed for the first in one of these threads!
grog.gif

Lol, I hear you on that one. Finally some level headed folks right?

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jamielee321 said:
Well still waiting, and waiting, and waiting and waiting and waiting some more. Seems odd that the TTi team just released a dsi 1.4 fix but they refuse to even repond to any emails sent to them at [email protected] about mario luigi fixes.

The DSTT team's concern seems to be merely keeping the card functional (updating when new OFW is released that locks out flashcards) so they can continuing selling cards, NOT making sure different games work on it. Basically, keep it working so people keep buying it, but leave it up to the userbase to sort the rest out.

mp2703

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to sink the boat guyz but i don't think there is gonna be a fix for M&L to work with the DSTTi.. the piracy issue seems to be related the core firmware not the OS and the DSTTi can't update that. Neither can the R4 and it's clones... only chance is the either buy the game itself or get another flashcart that works (DX is selling the EZ flash VI for ~$15)
biggrin.gif

CheerZ....

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
mp2703 said:
Sorry to sink the boat guyz but i don't think there is gonna be a fix for M&L to work with the DSTTi.. the piracy issue seems to be related the core firmware not the OS and the DSTTi can't update that. Neither can the R4 and it's clones... only chance is the either buy the game itself or get another flashcart that works (DX is selling the EZ flash VI for ~$15)
biggrin.gif

CheerZ....

I think you're mistaking the bootstrap on DSi cards for it's firmware. The firmware is the OS, that's where the problem lies. You might still get one for the DSTT/DSTTi but there will never be a new firmware for the original R4. Although if DSTT release a fix then it can then be used in YSMenu.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
mp2703 said:
biggrin.gif

CheerZ....

ak2i is cheaper, it is only $13
tongue.gif

akaio 1.5 works well with all the latest game
smile.gif

no patches/edit requires

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: