Gaming Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros (EU) help defeat boss (save include)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I know how to beat the boss. When the big bird turns up you need to lick the touch screen 5 times and then wobble the 3DS another 5 times and then shout out loud boss be dead, boss be dead! That should sort it! :) Man your game playing probably just sucks bad, try harder instead of creating a thread on how to beat a boss in Mario & Luigi. I'm sure its not that difficult it can be done! :P

mattrunks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I know how to beat the boss. When the big bird turns up you need to lick the touch screen 5 times and then wobble the 3DS another 5 times and then shout out loud boss be dead, boss be dead! That should sort it! :) Man your game playing probably just sucks bad, try harder instead of creating a thread on how to beat a boss in Mario & Luigi. I'm sure its not that difficult it can be done! :P

I was also stuck on this boss but after reading your tutorial and following it I was able to defeat him, thanks dude!

yabbitboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there is also a video walkthrough at youtube - just copy what the youtube video reviewer does in his video.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
there is also a video walkthrough at youtube - just copy what the youtube video reviewer does in his video.

I've just watched it all and that is some mad boss to beat I can see now what the OP is on about I would hate to think what the final boss is like to beat! :blink:

yabbitboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just watched it all and that is some mad boss to beat I can see now what the OP is on about I would hate to think what the final boss is like to beat! :blink:

I am also currently playing Mario & Luigi's Dream Team. I was where the OP's part of the game yesterday and I am currently playing this part of the game - very addictive game:

yabbitboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
give me please save after this boss :cry:

here is my save file:

http://filetrip.net/dl?T8kiXlpfJC

note below:
I am left handed
Luigi at level 38, mario at Level 37
Time spent: 50 hrs