Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
ryukyus said:
m3rox said:
ryukyus said:
For some reason I can never get into this game, tried the first one got bored and quit, tried the second got bored, and quit, I don't know why, guess I'm just not into mario anymore

Nah, you're just not into good RPG's is all
smile.gif
LOL So you mean to tell me mario and luigi is the greatest rpg, if so, you must be smoking some grass, because, rpg and stratety games are my thing, and I've seen, and played better than mario and luigi

I never said it was the greatest, read my words carefully next time. I said "g o o d". The Mario and Luigi rpg games have been good so far. You may claim that rpg and strategy games are your thing, but remember, anyone can play Final Fantasy or Starcraft.
wink.gif
LOL likewise anyone can play mario, it doesn't take any efforts, nor thinking about what might happen if you make the wrong move.

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didn't played the first one but the second one was nice unique fighting style but after sometime when u get in the desert and star hill etc. it gets too bored cuzz all the time mashing buttons to get the best combo finish shit soon etc. is borind making. one thing thats fun is the way too use cheats with it like quick level up and try to become the highest possible level ( idunno what that is i got bored
wink.gif
) but to be OnTopic i think this one is promising!

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome. in the magazine topic for mario and luigi 3 in gbatemp, it looks like u play as bowser in some parts! AWESOME

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended