Gaming Mario & Luigi 3 Cheat brokes my game

IngeniousDefault

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello.

I have played Mario & Luigi 3 (Bowsers Inside Story in Europe) and cheated me infinitive HP (I'm bored of training).
Now I'm at the fight against the train with the moles. When I won the battle with giant Bowser, the game hungs up in the level screen.

Do you know how to fix that?
I have an Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.9.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
That's probably not the cheats, more likely a corrupt / broken ROM (the .nds file). Although, just to confirm this try disabling cheats in the AK menu then trying again.

If it still doesn't work then you'll have to download a new copy of the ROM and replace your old one. So long as the .nds and .sav files have the same name it should still work.

If it STILL doesn't work after that try backing up the contents of your SD card, formatting it, and putting the files back on.

If it does work after all that you'll probably have to delete the .sav file and start the game again. (Hopefully it won't come to this).

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this happened to me when its big bowser vs castle.... i found out its the cheat that did it.... if you use the exp cheat....it gets messed up...they didnt know what number to put up so it was standing still when you get exp and get lv up

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello.

I have played Mario & Luigi 3 (Bowsers Inside Story in Europe) and cheated me infinitive HP (I'm bored of training).
Now I'm at the fight against the train with the moles. When I won the battle with giant Bowser, the game hungs up in the level screen.

Do you know how to fix that?
I have an Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.9.
Never USE CHEATS. some cheats are faulty and Always backup your save before cheating.

Why are there many people who post adds these days :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans