Mario Kart Wii USB Loader GX Online Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jamesaa, Mar 10, 2011.

Mar 10, 2011
  1. jamesaa
    OP

Member jamesaa The Prince of Insufficient Light

United Kingdom
    I have been playing mario kart online recently but have been encountering a problem where every 37 minutes (give or a take a few seconds) I am being kicked out of the middle of a race with a message regarding a disk error and to eject the disk and restart the console.

Normally I would assume it's a damaged iso etc. But I am only getting this problem during online play, and the last three times I timed it and found it was 37 minutes of online play each time before it happened - which seems rather specific?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem or any theories regarding what's causing it? [​IMG]

I'm using USB Loader GX and loading the game from a USB Flash Drive, I have the original disk but cannot test it until Sunday (I live away from home and leave my original games there)

I softmodded my Wii last year sometime and have not had any problems since (this also means i cannot remember what cios etc are installed) it is an old Wii so i have a bootmii installed as boot2.

I did search but couldn't find anything relevent (maybe i just suck at searching?) [​IMG]

2. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Ok that seems bizzare and the course isn't the same each time it freezes either?

3. jamesaa
    OP

Member jamesaa The Prince of Insufficient Light

United Kingdom
    Nope, different courses, i remember one course being DK's Jungle Parkway as i was just moments from the finish line [​IMG]
    And the most recent track was Daisy Circuit, about midway through the 2nd or 3rd lap.