Gaming Mario Kart Wii MD5 hash

tpformbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine's coming up with 86FBEF213B4F33BFDD491E2836728CC1

is this the same for people with an untouched file? Just want to make sure this hasn't been 001'd, trucha'd, wiifrii'd, brickblocked etc.

Got one confirming my result on the game discussion thread but thought it'd probably get more attention here

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
tpformbh said:
Mine's coming up with 86FBEF213B4F33BFDD491E2836728CC1

is this the same for people with an untouched file? Just want to make sure this hasn't been 001'd, trucha'd, wiifrii'd, brickblocked etc.

Got one confirming my result on the game discussion thread but thought it'd probably get more attention here
Just wondering why do you want to know this?

tpformbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Toonne said:
Mine is untouched
e7b1ff1fabb0789482ce2cb0661d986e

Is it a different copy accross Europe or has mine been scrubbed and unscrubbed? Got hold of it from two different sets of links - it's the wiiSOS release but had the same both times :S

EDIT: @ superrob, I just want to know if I've got a clean ISO, every game of mine is a proper PAL version, don't want any Trucha signed disks or anything else modified, just on the off chance that they are blocked in the future

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
here's the link to the mario kart pal discussion thread where tpformbh asked for md5

Wii #0647 - Mario Kart (Europe) page 57, post #842
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=findpost&...amp;pid=1083684

i have the same md5 as Toonne, wiisos mario kart wii pal dump

i used JinVa's 001 patch v2 and brickblocker. works on my wii (see my signature) just swell on my composite only tv =]

tpformbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So do we take it that the wiisos is a clean dump? It's getting a bit confusing out there lol, can never be too sure with MU and RS links (not that i'm complaining!) But it looks as though even though mine's labelled as untouched wiisos, i've got a different one. On that previous thread there's another with the same as mine, so that's 2 each way :S I'm beginning to think mine's been scrubbed then unscrubbed, however the file does say it was last modified on the 7th of april?

Thanks
smile.gif

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you dont have to make mario kart wii complicated than it has to be. since its just single layer game you can easily make a new working copy. if you want to see if your copy of mario kart wii is scrubbed, use one of these programs

How to take a look at a disc's data?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=822...t&p=1084255

you can also compress the iso if it isnt already to see if it compresses to 3 GB scrubbed size. obviously, unscrubbed will compress to 4.14 GB

tpformbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry to have arsed people around like this, but i've found i've been using a different MD5 checker program from my usual one, and having gone back to the usual one, i've got the same e7b one.

Problem over!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.