OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
mariobros1 said:
As the creator of the track "Luigi's island" I know that it works perfectly over Luigi's circuit as that was where it was originally made for.

Funny, that's exactly where I put it. I'll try again.

EDIT: And people, please read the whole thread, it's not that long, and on this page alone 2 posts deal with things already discussed.
terminal_illness and mariobros1, I want you out. Try not to keep it that way.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Fishaman P said:
mariobros1 said:
As the creator of the track "Luigi's island" I know that it works perfectly over Luigi's circuit as that was where it was originally made for.

EDIT: And people, please read the whole thread, it's not that long, and on this page alone 2 posts deal with things already discussed.

if you want people to know certain things, without asking questions. maybe put those things in the FIRST post. its not hard to do a quick edit. theres dl's there for everything but a riivo package. so EDIT the link in there.. problem solved.

and dont get snotty with people... it makes you look like an ass.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
Fishaman P said:
mariobros1 said:

if you want people to know certain things, without asking questions. maybe put those things in the FIRST post. its not hard to do a quick edit. theres dl's there for everything but a riivo package. so EDIT the link in there.. problem solved.

and dont get snotty with people... it makes you look like an ass.

And flaming makes you look like a n00b AND an ass.

EDIT: Sorry if that came off as rude, but I don't want this to turn into a flame war over a silly little thing like download links.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free