mc1.png

Big Box
bigbox.png

bigbox2.png

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you guys fix the server yet , about placing all the trackes in a diff fodler or something

let me know

thanks

keep it up guys

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mariobros1 said:
tj_cool said:
junker_man32 said:
they should do this liek the reggie level editor where you dont have to burn a disc everytime you add a level, instead load it of sd card
Isn't that Riivolution?
Yes and therefore sucks because its only for the people who use retail discs.
pffft...ur the pirating sucker here...i actually own it

Posts merged

lol...close this thread too please just like u did the reggie! level editor....its chaos!

mariobros1

Trophies
Website
mariouniverse.co.cc
XP
Country
junker_man32 said:
mariobros1 said:
tj_cool said:
junker_man32 said:
they should do this liek the reggie level editor where you dont have to burn a disc everytime you add a level, instead load it of sd card
Isn't that Riivolution?
Yes and therefore sucks because its only for the people who use retail discs.
pffft...ur the pirating sucker here...i actually own it

Posts merged

lol...close this thread too please just like u did the reggie! level editor....its chaos!
Dude just STFU, If you're that bothered about it just go away.

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Here's a present for those not wanting to battle the patch server. It contains all 10 of the current custom tracks as per this YouTube video:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MV87NVWX

Just replace the files of the same name in WiiScrubber with the ones in this ZIP. You can find them under the DATA partition, in Race ---> Course. This link may get outdated pretty rapidly, so check the link in the description of the video for the most recent one.

Also, enjoy my new custom track:

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
FirenXe said:
May I request some tracks that are not so "flat" ??

A few Ups and Downs would be perfect
rolleyes.gif

Btw, the new track looks great!
smile.gif

That's easier said than done... lol. We're having enough difficulty with corners that aren't 90-degree angles
tongue.gif
#

But thanks!

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So once this is finished, will we have a complete hack with 32 custom tracks? Because that would be sweet :3

Also, will split screen or Wifi work?

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
metroid4life14 said:
So once this is finished, will we have a complete hack with 32 custom tracks? Because that would be sweet :3

Well, hopefully, that's certainly what we're aiming for, if not even more with some clever menu manipulation.

And split screen works if you replace the (trackname)_d.szs files in WiiScrubber too (have a look if you don't know what I'm talking about). Wifi only works with friends who have got the same tracks as you in the same place. If anyone doesn't have the correct tracks, they'll see you drive nonsense, and you'll see them drive nonsense and might freeze each other in the process, heh.

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
robal12345 said:
metroid4life14 said:

Well, hopefully, that's certainly what we're aiming for, if not even more with some clever menu manipulation.

And split screen works if you replace the (trackname)_d.szs files in WiiScrubber too (have a look if you don't know what I'm talking about). Wifi only works with friends who have got the same tracks as you in the same place. If anyone doesn't have the correct tracks, they'll see you drive nonsense, and you'll see them drive nonsense and might freeze each other in the process, heh.
Hm.... that's interesting. But I'm assuming that we'll need to change the game's ID to have this hack and Mario Kart on the same drive (I have the retail disc, but I fear my laser might be close to dying). Is it possible to create a separate server/network for only people with the custom hack? This is pure conjecture though, for all I know this could all be total nonsense.

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
metroid4life14 said:
Hm.... that's interesting. But I'm assuming that we'll need to change the game's ID to have this hack and Mario Kart on the same drive (I have the retail disc, but I fear my laser might be close to dying). Is it possible to create a separate server/network for only people with the custom hack? This is pure conjecture though, for all I know this could all be total nonsense.

Yeah, but changing the game ID isn't too much hassle, you can just increment the end digit by one or something, it works fine, I've tested it myself.

And it'd be nice to have some custom servers, but I'm not sure how feasible it is. That'd require some insane knowledge of how the Mario Kart online service works. I guess it could be done, just very hard.

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha. Well at any rate, this is amazing work. I think I speak for everyone when I say that the community appreciates this.

Although I do have to agree with one of the above posters who said something about tracks that aren't so flat. If you guys ever figure it out, you should go back and edit your old tracks to make them more interesting, especially for tricks
smile.gif

Just something to consider

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
metroid4life14 said:
Gotcha. Well at any rate, this is amazing work. I think I speak for everyone when I say that the community appreciates this.

Although I do have to agree with one of the above posters who said something about tracks that aren't so flat. If you guys ever figure it out, you should go back and edit your old tracks to make them more interesting, especially for tricks
smile.gif

Just something to consider

Well, thank you
wink.gif

And I also agree with the post. We'll see! I mean, we can do slopes, and effectively bumps, jumps, etc. are just manipulations of that, so it should be doable without too much more hassle
tongue.gif

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
robal12345 said:
metroid4life14 said:
Schweet
smile.gif

I already have this thread bookmarked
tongue.gif
robal12345 said:
metroid4life14 said:
Now I've gotta remember to tell UgotHacked to keep this thread updated
tongue.gif
He kinda spontaneously made it without asking anyone, lol. Ah well!

-Hides-

Track Update 2/28/10​
chomp.png

Chomp Valley By Mr.bean And Chadderz
chop2.png
chopm3.png

chomp4.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: