Mario Kart WFC

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jaejae, Dec 2, 2007.

Dec 2, 2007

Mario Kart WFC by Jaejae at 6:20 AM (867 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Jaejae
    OP

Member Jaejae Superfly Don't Used

New Zealand
    I am getting really pissed off with the people who leave if they are losing....
    Anyone else experience this? Or am I just having shit luck (which could well be the case).

2. Hickeyl

Member Hickeyl GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    its stupid the loss still goes on ther records i dont see why they leave
    either way there gettin a loss and gay enough so do we because we got dissconected

there are loads of shit bags online thats suttin wev got to get used to sadly

3. enigmaindex

Member enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Australia
    Your not the only one. I stopped playing all the hackers and sore losers finally wrecked the online Mario Kart experience for me. I only play now with FoxMcCloud every now and then we traded friend codes a while back and whenever we want we just race, and since we friends we know that the other person isn't going to turn off the DS or cheat. That's what you should do try and get as much people as you on your friend list.

4. tomgibbes

Newcomer tomgibbes Member

United Kingdom
    Its best if you find a group of friends to play with regularly as cheaters have ruined nintendo WFC.

5. imz

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    Has anyone else noticed that people keep voting for figure-8 circuit and then going from left end to right end of the track while at an extreme speed (and no its definantly not snaking) is this a hack?

6. Ducky

Member Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Israel
    Just enjoy the race.... Noobs will always exist , Just matters if you will enjoy fighting them or you will let their newbness annoy you.

7. coops024

Member coops024 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Amen Fox !

I learned the hard way had so many cheaters online but keep percervearing and they get board soon enough ! I have to admit that the hackers have dried up for me ... the hack ruins the thrill for them as well and since its been out ages they all have near perfect WiFi records and cant be bothered to play it anymore !

keep playing and you will find decent racers sooner rether than later !

Trying to beat the Hackers I decided to learn how to snake still cant beat most of them ... but it makes you a better driver ! [​IMG]