Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So Nintendo had announced that the Mario Kart nobody wants has been delayed from an end of the financial year release slot to a middle of the year slot.

The game has been delayed so as Nintendo can improve the quality of the title and to help add ways to improve the game post launch.

What worries me is the total lack of any information about the game. We have not had a single video or screenshot of the game the only thing they have shown is the logo. Zero info has been given if its a free to play title ect. Is anyone excited for this game?

Anyway source https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mo...s/wheels-come-off-mario-kart-tour-launch/amp/

And several other sites.

Reactions: Deleted User

MarkDaPirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I for one am totally looking forward to this! Mario Kart will be fantastic on mobile and id hope they go for the mario run model over free to play!

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
So they are probably improving the gameplay like in pokemon go to take an immense amount of time to be able to sell some kind of in game item for real money to make it take less time.

In all fairness you don't need to spend any money on Pokemon Go for that to be enjoyable.
I’ve got to level 40, maxed out Pokemon and item storage without ever spending a penny on the game.

I’ll keep an open mind about Mario Kart, however realistically I’d want proper controls for a game like that, not a touch screen.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's being delayed so they can add more shitty micro$ to it. portendo might as well be just another shitty mobile developer now they don't make games for anything else just port instead :rofl:

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

it's being delayed so they can add more shitty micro$ to it. portendo might as well be just another shitty mobile developer now they don't make games for anything else just port instead :rofl:
Who hurt you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality