Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
mariokartsourceawesome.jpg

"If you're a fan of PC games, then of course you've heard of the Source engine. It powers Half-Life 2, which is the bee's knees. Well, an ambitious bunch has decided to use the Source engine to code a new Mario Kart racing game, Mario Kart Source. The best part about this project is that the team is looking at all of the previous games in the series and is attempting to take just the best bits for their new game. Our verdict? Awesome.

Sadly, Nintendo won't likely be as excited to hear about the project, so we're sure they'll step in at some point or another and intervene."

Source

B

ball2012003

wow
that game looks great
OFF TOPIC: i wish nintendo made mario kart 2 for the ds

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can see it being finished. I know nintendo can shut teams down like Syntax_Error but I know that could have been because it loosely supported piracy while the PC has no effect on the Nintendo Platforms.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After getting my new PC around late November, early December, I was looking around at mods and spotted that one. I don't know, but while this LOOKS good, I somehow doubt it will play very well. I still look forward to its release so I can check it out myself, and I hope it proves me wrong, but until then I'm not expecting much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thankfully the N64 had a metric ton of other fantastic games. I do kind of hate the controller...