Misc Mario Kart DS freezes sometimes between wifi races.

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an acekard 2.1 with the latest popular akaio software. I have had no problems EVER till yesterday. I have a micro sdhc kingston card of 4gb by the way. I have played A LOT of mkds online for like 3 months now and I never have had a problem before. Yesterday I was playing as usual, but suddenly when I was going to start the 3rd race (a set is 4) against a friend via wifi, the game just blackened out and froze. Now today I was playing 2 guys over wifi and before the last race started ( 4th ), my game froze up again by having another black screen. I had tp turn my ds off, then on again. When I tried to connect again to wifi, the black screen came AGAIN and froze my game. Then I tried to connect and I was successful.
Does anybody have had similar problems with mkds wifi play before? ... Maybe the number of wins - losses affect the rom (Im 830-480), Im not sure.
OR ... my microsdhc card is starting to fail and I need to buy another one ( or maybe reformat it, but I dont know if this will help ).

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its akaio, delete the firmware and reinstall it be sure you have the newest loaders.. I have a problem like that but with Pokemon.

Then if that doesn't work, back up your stuff and format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte