ROM Hack Mario Kart DS - Custom Tracks Grand Prix NITRO (CTGP NITRO)

Kiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just found this, and it's pretty cool to see, but I have a problem:

On my 3DS, using TwilightMenu++, the sound bugs out completely. It's not like no sound is played at all, but all sounds are either muted, very distorted or both. Would be happy to know if this is a known issue and/or whether anyone has any idea how to fix this.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just found this, and it's pretty cool to see, but I have a problem:

On my 3DS, using TwilightMenu++, the sound bugs out completely. It's not like no sound is played at all, but all sounds are either muted, very distorted or both. Would be happy to know if this is a known issue and/or whether anyone has any idea how to fix this.
I haven't heard of this, are you on the latest version?

Kiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you check your TWiLight Menu++ version? It's in the settings on the top screen
I must shamefully admit that my TwilightMenu++ version was quite outdated (17.2.1).
Problem: I updated it now (22.1.0), but the problem still persists :(
No audio in the menu, and in races there are some sounds, but they play very distorted. I tried launching in DSi instead of DS mode, didn't help.
If there are any other settings I could try, do tell me, I have no idea what half of them do...

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I must shamefully admit that my TwilightMenu++ version was quite outdated (17.2.1).
Problem: I updated it now (22.1.0), but the problem still persists :(
No audio in the menu, and in races there are some sounds, but they play very distorted. I tried launching in DSi instead of DS mode, didn't help.
If there are any other settings I could try, do tell me, I have no idea what half of them do...
Do you have this issue with vanilla MKDS?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: eh