Hacking mario kart doesnt work on super card ds one

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
hum, this would be a very bad start for the Supercard DS(ONE) !

I don't have it yet but I'll make sure I try it as soon as I receive a sample unit.

gbamaxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The patching software is very buggy now... i patched animal crossing and super mario bro for reset, save patch and both doesnt work...just a white screen
I put the clean rom in and it works. Mario kart doesnt work either way. They need to release new firmware/patching program soon hopfully

gbamaxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE--- i got mario kart to work by dowloading a "clean rom" Maybe the mario kart rom i had b4 wasnt 'clean' but that rom works on a super card SD and a
M3 lite. Going to try d/loading super mario bro and animal crossing CLEAN rom n see if patching them for reset works or not, I'll keep you guys updated when i found out.

gbamaxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE #2 many games cant be patched (for reset to menu) of the few games that i tried only tetris ds can be patched for reset to menu. new super mario, animal crossing, mario kart all cant be patched, if patched, all i see is a white screen. besides this...everything seem to work fine. game saves are fine. One more thing, it always boot up with an error msg ( an error was detected while trying to access the disc or file) but this msg is so quick (last 1-2sec) i have to use a camera to take a pic to read the msg. it doesnt seen to affect the games. I played a few hours on tetris on wifi and eveyrthing is okie.

gbamaxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE#3, Mario kart DOESNT work.. If works if i put a clean rom of it on the card.. the game will run fine..but when the supercard ds one created a save file for mario kart, meaning the next time i run mario kart, i will get a white screen.
so right now..it only work if i delete the save file created by the supercard. If anyone got the supercard ds and mario kart works fine with the save...tell me...maybe its my supercard...but i doubt it as the other games n game save are fine.

Max Steele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried changing the size of the save file? There's some info on this starting on page 10 onwards or so pages of this thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=40720
I'm not sure how you find out what you set the save file size as though (apparently dualscene)
unsure.gif

gbamaxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes....it looks like its working now... i have to play with the saver size setting...pain in the ass...
but i still cant get the patching to work on it...meaning no reset to menu

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do u have to deal with the save size everytime you open your ds?
that would be a huge hassle.
i mean if its a clean rom n once u set a save size for it it works forever, that'll be good enough for me

p_mantis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
UPDATE#3, Mario kart DOESNT work.. If works if i put a clean rom of it on the card.. the game will run fine..but when the supercard ds one created a save file for mario kart, meaning the next time i run mario kart, i will get a white screen.
so right now..it only work if i delete the save file created by the supercard. If anyone got the supercard ds and mario kart works fine with the save...tell me...maybe its my supercard...but i doubt it as the other games n game save are fine.

Works fine on my SCDS One using drag and drop method.

The white screen only last 1-2 seconds and it started with my save game.
try downloading from another source.

So far all games I've tested works fine on drag and drop method
Only slight problem with newer games where the save size is wrong, but you can look it up at dualscene.net
and manually change it (just once).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Interesting lol