Hacking Mario kart DLC

Joarma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, i have my WIIu in firmware 5.3.0, the one Mario kart Installs, i want to download the DLC and some ghosts, is it posible, by blocking some IPs to download them without updating the console? If so can you tell me how, thanks

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
That won't work. Blocking the NUS also blocks the eShop, since the eShop is basically a GUI for downloading from the NUS

so does this mean if i block nus from the ip addressess then my wii u cant update at all? i want to put it online but not update it. have been looking for a while for a solution

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
if you want the dlc you have to update there's no way around it.

Yup. He should only update when DLC 2 is released so he'll get a bunch of new content at once.

For now he could try to aim to unlock the Gold Kart and Gold Wheels which are easy. The Gold Glider is a bitch.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, its looking like its safe to update if you aren't a developer. As a matter of fact, I myself updated last night. However, don't take my word for it, I may be wrong (it happens occasionally ;)), and I don't want to be the one who screwed someone out of homebrew

Joarma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i remember when i updated my ps3, the very next day the exploit was released, i was able to downgrade it but after a while, but you know what,i'll take your word for it, I'll update,i trust the scene.
will the update affect the vwii?

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i remember when i updated my ps3, the very next day the exploit was released, i was able to downgrade it but after a while, but you know what,i'll take your word for it, I'll update,i trust the scene.
will the update affect the vwii?

Wait for one of the devs to confirm, or PM them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn