Mario Kart Channel with Wiiflow

fxn005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I have been trying for the past couple of hours to make mario kart channel forward to my usb loader (wiiflow). I have been unable to get it to work but have been unsuccessful so far. I am posting here just to find out if anyone has been successful in doing what I am trying to and, if you have, how to do it.

Gabubu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wads.gabubu.gq
XP
Country
Romania
Hey, I have been trying for the past couple of hours to make mario kart channel forward to my usb loader (wiiflow). I have been unable to get it to work but have been unsuccessful so far. I am posting here just to find out if anyone has been successful in doing what I am trying to and, if you have, how to do it.
1: Make sure your Hard Drive/USB Drive is formated as WBFS. To do this, use the Wii Backup Manager software. (This would erase the Hard Drive/USB Drive after formating so make a backup first)
2: After formating to WBFS, use the Wii Backup Manager to move the games into the Hard Drive/USB Drive.
3: If you are not sure with something use the guide sent by jeannotte

Note: wiigsc would work only if you have a WBFS formated Hard Drive/USB Drive. I tried with FAT32 and it doesn't work.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol