Hacking Mario Kart backup refuses to run on anything

tatripp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i downloaded mario kart on the wii from a certain site. I put this mario kart on a disc and it refused to work. I have about 6 other games that all worked fine on disc including new super mario bros. I have many different backup loader channels including gamma r7, and gecko os, and configurable usb loader. My games have all worked on gamma r7 and gecko except mario kart. I tried mario kart on the Usb loader and it wouldn't work either and my Usb loader can load up Final fantasy cyrstal so i know it works. The usb loader recognizes the game and it even downloaded the mario kart box art online. I have also downloaded from a different torrent and i have made 3 different discs of mario kart just in case my burner was screwing something up.
I am playing on the first wiis released in america (idk if that matters). Also i am running 3.2U. i am on ios 249 rev 14. Can anyone please help me. every other game works so far except mario kart. Do i need to patch it like i did new super mario bros??? HEELLLLPPPP plz

C

captfalcon

no patch is needed, im going to guess its a bad iso or a bad burn though, try burning the disc again or open the iso with wii tools to see if its a valid iso.

tatripp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the quick reply. i forgot to mention that the comments online said that it worked but i think it has something to do with the region maybe. this says its a pal version and i just used region frii to convert it to usa. hopefully it will work.

Edit: Crap it didn't work. just the same black screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1