Mario Kart all tracks online?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by motorcity_madman, Aug 16, 2006.

Aug 16, 2006
  1. motorcity_madman
    OP

Newcomer motorcity_madman Member

United States
    Can anyone tell me how I can choose the tracks you arent supposed to be able to choose when I play online with the g6 lite?I tried applying the ips patch form the wiki site but it just locks up after the title screen.Thank you.

2. XxMxVxPxX

Member XxMxVxPxX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    can somebody tell me how to do it if i own the game? and a g6 lite

3. pubjoe

Member pubjoe GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Me too. Has anyone ever achieved this?

4. pubjoe

United Kingdom
    bump!

5. dsfgfhj

Newcomer dsfgfhj Newbie

France
    Just apply this patch to the MKDS ROM, then copy it on the G6 Lite with the U-Disk Manager, as usual. That's it. Go play online and the "hidden" tracks should be there.

Optionnally, you can also hex edit the patched ROM to select the tracks you want in the list (it contains only a limited number of tracks, so it's impossible to have them all at the same time).
    The detailed procedure is explained here. It's for M3, but it works for G6 Lite too.

There's also a method using a loader which launches the original MKDS card, but it didn't work with me.

6. pubjoe

United Kingdom
    Thanks very much for all that (especially the links [​IMG] ), I'll try again.

I have tried before by the way, I read about the hex codes for different courses, but it didn't work... I suppose I fudged it up somewhere, I thought maybe it was a G6 thing, but as it works for G6, I'll keep trying.

Anyway cheers!