Gaming Mario Kart 8 That Technique I don't think I will ever get down

Demon Sliding is it necessary?

• Yes, to keep up with the others whom are doing it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, like to show off.

• No, I can beat their ass without it.

• No, I like to humiliate those that does it while I take the lead not doing it.

• Demon Slide? What is this technique, you speak of?

• No, Tried and said "Fuck it"

• Total voters

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read about techniques that you can use in MK8 to gain a moment amount of speed, such as fire hopping and Demon Slide.
Fire Hopping is the easiest to do. Demon Slide is not so easy for me, after many hours of practicing it, still remains elusive to me. I have seen multiple players online performing the Demon Slide in Live view. It seems like I am the only person whom cannot perform the Technique. I supposed I may have perform a partial Demon Sliding, as sometimes I do see my (c)kart sliding on the ground with all 4 wheels making contact to the pavement, don't know if you would even call that Demon Sliding.
So It's either I am not doing it right or I am just too old and simply cannot do it, due to being very slow at processioning those needed fast motions of input. Shit I cannot seems to jump properly without breaking the Technique. I also cannot seem to start it at the right time either, as the cart falls too fast, so I am thinking it is the latter is the reason, just being too old:lol:.
So, have you ever had to use Demon Slide technique to beat those online players, or you can beat them without it and without any cheats for that matter?
How long did it takes to master the technique or did you tried and said "fuck it" I can't do it?
Do you think you will be able to get it down?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs