Gaming Mario Kart 8 Deluxe early: possible?

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I would understand you if the game is launching in many months or something, but this is just in over a week long till release, chill and wait for the game like the rest of us mate. :P
Some retailers sell copies a day or two before release, so if you're impatient, check /r/NintendoSwitch regularly...

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a former employee of a video rental chain, I can state that if any of them are still around in your neck of the woods, their employees very well might already have access to it, but outside of that or reviewers, it seems unlikely.

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is entirely possible, and frankly from my methods I get the vast majority of my games early/pre-release.

Theres two tricks to this
  1. Order from ShopTo, they normally dispatch it early and i get it one-two days max before release. But this is risky and depends on their stock and the local postage delivery people
  2. I go to my local independant video game store (there are not that many around). I specifically ask them when they are getting it in stock and if I can buy it early for a premium (usually $10 extra). It took a few stores, but now I have two which obliged. I just go a few days before and ask. If its a Monday/Tuesday release they have the game in stock by Friday/Saturday. If its a Friday release they have it usually on Wednesday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs