Mario Kart 8 CTGP and acutal CTs?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by CoinKillerL, Jan 24, 2017.

1. CoinKillerL
    OP

CoinKillerL GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2016
    Italy
    Tostarena
    Hello. Ctgp 7 exist wuth acutal CTs.But the MK8 one no.Is it possible to make a ctgp-8 with acutal CTs? This will be so nice!

2. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Not yet

PabloMK7 likes this.
  3. CoinKillerL
    OP

Jul 31, 2016
    Italy
    Tostarena
    When it's going to be possible?

4. TotalInsanity4

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    As soon as we can actually create our own courses as opposed to just being able to edit where course elements are

5. CoinKillerL
    OP

Jul 31, 2016
    Italy
    Tostarena
    Is it possible to edit text,logo,models and making a launcher

6. TotalInsanity4

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Text and logos yes, models no

7. HunterMK8

HunterMK8 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    logos can be changed i assume, and text edits are possible as in what they say, but for font and model edits and swaps, we're out of luck. maybe there could be an install-able channel that launches a caffiine elf (if it exists), then boots MK8, but it hasn't been made nor do we know if its possible

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  8. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Would be nice if this ever does get properly figured out if we'll be able to copy over the battle courses from the Switch Deluxe version. Of course that would require us to be able to dump the contents of our Switch games too, so those specific battle courses, if they even can get copied over, probably wouldn't be able to be copied over for a long time.

9. Jacklack3

Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    Probably by that time we would be able to make custom tracks and just recreate the Switch's ones.

CoinKillerL likes this.
  10. victormr21

victormr21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 29, 2015
    At the moment, I am doing a Bowsy mod using Bowser's model, if someone is interested in help me, send me a PM
    I have 2 problems:
    1.- Bowser has 5 bracelets, 2 per arm and 1 on the neck, there are 3 different colours, the spike color is the same for all of them, other for arm bracelet "background" and the other for the neck bracelet "background" but I want the arms spikes in one color and the neck bracelet spikes with other, Do you know how to add a new part to the body_alb.dds for the neck spikes?
    2.- Bowsy has one bracelet per arm not 2, so I thought to change the second bracelet color to yellow and "make it invisible" but if I do this I will change all bracelets colour. Do you know how to do this?
    I have posted an image so you can see the parts I am mentioning, and if you want to do this you can help me of course
    Bye!
    http://imgur.com/a/W46b0