ROM Hack Mario Kart 7 trainer plugin (200cc, 500cc, 9000cc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Still it is very cool. 500CC and 9000 ccs is mostly for the lolz. I could see myself genuinely enjoying trying to compete at 200CC.

I'm not entirely sure what Cell9 is, but I assume it just disables wireless communication all together.
He is a gbatemp user, and the creatir of the cheat plugin, I just adapted it for MK7 :P

Reactions: WeedZ

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The online version will be out very soon, literally it's just a file hack.
Edit the file "RaceCommon.szs" In mk7's files With a Hex Editor, the speed values are in their as well as the Item Values.
50cc, 100cc, and the 150cc values are not that different. Same thing for item hacks, literally edit the value where how many items you get per box i.e. 99stars in one question block.
Check my Twitter for more updates \^.^/ I'll post the file their to once everything is working properly.
Have fun! ^^

Last edited by NaviLoz101,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for breaking online play, you will be remembered as the first FTW hacker :(

Also you are lying, you can't get 99 items from an itembox.

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for breaking online play, you will be remembered as the first FTW hacker :(

Also you are lying, you can't get 99 items from an itembox.
I'm not lying I explained wrong like how do I explain this Ummm ah it's more like thats just an example I was referring to getting items like for example hunterebs "Lucky 56" which is kind of what I mean more less keep pushing (value here) and get lucky 7 multiple times etc and cool Id love to be remeberd as that x3 I'm rememberd as a lot of things on this tbh 80% people here hate me I ain't gonna lie about that, also heard from someone speed values are also in common.szs as well Hmm gonna take a look that to :3

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
The online version will be out very soon, literally it's just a file hack.
Edit the file "RaceCommon.szs" In mk7's files With a Hex Editor, the speed values are in their as well as the Item Values.
50cc, 100cc, and the 150cc values are not that different. Same thing for item hacks, literally edit the value where how many items you get per box i.e. 99stars in one question block.
Check my Twitter for more updates \^.^/ I'll post the file their to once everything is working properly.
Have fun! ^^
Wait wait wait, are you planning on allowing this to work with local online play? or internet play? as using it on internet servers will cause all sorts of shit... Nintendo is being good to us right now please dont make them patch this!

loco365

Trophies
XP
The 200CC would be fun for offline play. I'd use it if I had a New 3DS or if NTR CFW could run on the O3DS.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'll have to set that up on another SD and give it a try then.

NTR 3.0 works perfect alongside existing CFW solutions, its started via a cia file you install, so when you want to use NTR you just boot up your CFW of choice and start NTR mode from the homescreen, it can fail to launch occasionally, but it adds lots of cool features to exiting CFW's its always handy to have installed

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, if you already have lucky 7 active you will get a mushroom instead of another lucky 7.
does it really? lol im still studying it tbh but thats why i said ''once everything is perfect'' :P since speed was really easy to figure out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait wait wait, are you planning on allowing this to work with local online play? or internet play? as using it on internet servers will cause all sorts of shit... Nintendo is being good to us right now please dont make them patch this!
full online play :3 half people want it half people dont :T idk to decide, ill wait ''maybe'' if thats what people really want

loco365

Trophies
XP
full online play :3 half people want it half people dont :T idk to decide, ill wait ''maybe'' if thats what people really want
While it'd be a really fun idea (Perhaps in private lobbies that are invite-only), it'd create a lot of havoc for people that are racing legit, and perhaps could cause all sorts of issues, not to mention that it could be patched, or offending users could be banned from online play. It's a territory I wouldn't want to go messing around in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead