• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,308
  • Replies 28
D

Deleted User

OP
Mario_Kart_7-588x200.jpg

Things like this makes me want to puke, but for some of you, this might be the best thing ever. Mario Kart 7 demos will be held at select Big Time Rush concerts. You can bring your 3DS to race with other fans of both the game and the music. Times, dates, and locations are listed in the link below.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the various crimes and acts going on in the world today, it's this promotion that makes you want to puke?

Somehow, I think there are far worse things than a tween band collaborating with a game company.

Reactions: 6 people

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never heard of it.

More Disney channel musical bullshit that proves just how absolutely fucking retarded record companies are and just how stupid the general population is when it comes to music. I wouldn't say it's mainstream, but think of them like Miley Cyrus, as in they don't have a shred of talent and have semi-professionals actually recording the music, it's not hard to lip synch.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't wanna live on this planet anymore

If a little thing like this make you not want to live on it, then the planet doesn't want you on it.

Not like someone's pointing a gun to your head, and forcing you to go to one of their concerts. :lol:

If someone tried, I'd have to use the gun on the person doing the pointing, then use it on the kids.

klallen1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't wanna live on this planet anymore

If a little thing like this make you not want to live on it, then the planet doesn't want you on it.

Not like someone's pointing a gun to your head, and forcing you to go to one of their concerts. :lol:

If someone tried, I'd have to use the gun on the person doing the pointing, then use it on the kids.

wif? My planet loves me. And I hate guns. You guys.....................you guys just suck :D

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never heard of it.

More Disney channel musical bullshit that proves just how absolutely fucking retarded record companies are and just how stupid the general population is when it comes to music. I wouldn't say it's mainstream, but think of them like Miley Cyrus, as in they don't have a shred of talent and have semi-professionals actually recording the music, it's not hard to lip synch.

You sound like Brian Griffin, when he's annoying.

Reactions: 2 people

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of it.

Isn't that like the entire cast of Family Guy?

Big Time Rush is Nickelodeon by the way

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never heard of it.

Isn't that like the entire cast of Family Guy?

Big Time Rush is Nickelodeon by the way

Same difference, it's all a bunch of shit. And no, I am not a cynic, as a musician I find the shit that these networks do is an insult to music as an art form. You know what was music for kids when I was a child? Sesame Street and Sharon, Lois and Braham. Oh hey let's just sensationalize a bunch of bratty prepubescent kids and brainwash a generation into thinking they can all be famous celebrities. It's as bad as The Wiggles who make kids retarded.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended