ROM Hack Mario Kart 7 trainer plugin (200cc, 500cc, 9000cc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED, DON'T USE IT.

(CTGP-7 has a similar feature, you can try that one if this one doesn't work)

Thanks to cell9 I made a trainer cheat plugin using NTR CFW for Mario Kart 7.

RIP video.

Usage:
Dpad left: 200cc
Dpad right: 500cc
Dpad down: 9000cc
Select: Normal

NOTE: The changes are applied when you restart a course, so press the buttons before you start the race.

Plugin disables online mode, however, if you manage to make it work online, I WON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITIES OF KARMA PLAYING AGAINST YOU. (Oh, and bricked and banned consoles, of course)

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqd6lmdd9qkdord/MK7 - Trainer 9000cc.zip?dl=0

Credits to fishguy for discovering it, and me for porting it to ntr.

Last edited by PabloMK7,

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
If you play grand prix, does the A1 also get the boost? Would be quite boring otherwise...

DaMueller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
First off thanks for the trainer looks awesome :D ! Secondly i wanted to ask if I would be able to locally play with friends using this trainer just for shits and giggles ?

GolyBidoof

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't even know where to start pointing out how terrible thing is the fact that you released this thing online.
:[
But okay, let's point out the most obvious contradition.
AfibKsx.png

Signed: 400h MK7 player.

Reactions: Ermelber

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Flare Games got the hack because a youtuber called alex, discovered it and shared with him, however, he won't use and share it anymore, I talked with FlareG and with alex, and we share the same opinion, this hack never should be used online. We had luck, but some day, somebody FTW will release this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you can use rxtools + ntr cfw with ninjhax 2, which is compatible with 9.9, but I'm not sure

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested it out. It's far from perfect or desirable.

200CC --> Nice, I can still drift and play the map. It's insane, but not super insane. I feel like I could become good enough to handle it daily.
500CC --> You're going too fast, and you can't draft, unless you're going full speed, at which point, trust me, you don't want to draft. Prepare to permanently run into walls.
9000CC --> Every time you get a mushroom or speed burst you are going to die, no drafting either, prepare to run into a lot of walls, and also fly through them.

Complaints? I can't turn off the cheat midgame, or switch CCs. It's extremely annoying. Like I was thinking "Okay, so I can play, up it to 200CC for a few seconds for a quick burst, and then go back to normal, right?", nope. If you want to switch CCs it seems like you have to do it while another round is loading. Online multiplayer being disabled is understandable, but local multiplayer is just sad.

Can the CPUs keep up? Yes and no. Some CPUs are better than others, as always. There will be 2 or 3 that handle it like a boss, and a lot of others that dive into walls with you. 9000CC however, you are almost guaranteed to take first if you can avoid speed up pads, and mushrooms, every CPU will still use mushrooms and the pads, so they'll just die a lot.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it's me or not, but it's not working for me with NTR 3.0 (using BootNTR.cia for load NTR in my Gateway EmuNand).
But NTR is loaded successfully because I can have the XY Menu.

MK7 EUR 1.1 (Clean Rom).

Or maybe I use it incorrectly?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
1st: I added 500cc and 9000cc because maybe people wanted it, but I initially wanted to make 200cc only, however it make me and my cousin laught when trying to control it :P
2nd: The fact you cannot chanhe it during a race is the game loading the speed at the start of the race, then the value comes unused until another course is loaded, that's not my fate.
3rd Cell9 did the online protection, and it disables any sort of communication, sorry :(

Asia81: Check you press the button before the race is loaded, if still dont work, check you have the v1.1 rom, not the downloaded patch, also the adress may have changed in your ram. 3ds ram is annoying. I'll try to find a solution, but take care this is my first ever code I make, Ill try my best

Edit: If you are using gateway, it may be messing the adresses, try with rxtools instead

Last edited by PabloMK7,

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st: I added 500cc and 9000cc because maybe people wanted it, but I initially wanted to make 200cc only, however it make me and my cousin laught when trying to control it :P
2nd: The fact you cannot chanhe it during a race is the game loading the speed at the start of the race, then the value comes unused until another course is loaded, that's not my fate.
3rd Cell9 did the online protection, and it disables any sort of communication, sorry :(
Still it is very cool. 500CC and 9000 ccs is mostly for the lolz. I could see myself genuinely enjoying trying to compete at 200CC.

I'm not entirely sure what Cell9 is, but I assume it just disables wireless communication all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt