Mario Kart 7 Hacking Theory by Szymbar15 and ray

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ray =D, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2013
  1. Ray =D
    OP

Member Ray =D GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Blargh, rude people everywhere. Thread can be deleted.

2. Eerpow

Member Eerpow *swoosh*

Sweden
    And the glider mechanic was necessary to explain because??? Who doesn't know this already?
    How would this help future hackers? Are you saying hackers lack knowledge in this field, when the term hacker already implies that they have a technical background?!

Way to get views by naming the video "hacking theory" when it has nothing to do with hacking at all.

SignZ likes this.
  3. ComeTurismO

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    This is brilliantly....
    lol.

4. Ray =D
    OP

Germany
    @Eerpow:
    You don't get the point of this.
    Many people are just overlooking these things. Only because you know it, it doesn't mean everyone knows this. I think this is very useful, since it gives you a good base for research. Sadly that most people are too dumb to understand this. I'm sorry. And it has to do with hacking, but seems like you just don't understand it.

5. setsuya

Newcomer setsuya Member

Brazil
    The amount of wrong on the "theories" in this video is so high that I don't even know what to say... For starters, in the examples given of the "glide room" where it "unglides" when the kart reaches a certain point is simply because that place is out of bounds on the track, sou your glider deactivates and you start to fall to be brought back to the track...

Also, there is absolutely no hacking, theory or otherwise in this video, but I guess everybody here already knows that... xD

SignZ likes this.
  6. Dork

Member Dork GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Understand what? All you did was conjure up some useless information and put it under a misleading title, and of course you proceeded to call everyone dumb.

Shade Tempest likes this.
  7. Ray =D
    OP

Germany
    Holy crap, sure you know what's wrong and what's not wrong. It's Nintendo after all, they don't make complicated things. Anyways, I removed the video since nobody seems to understand that everyone can do a mistake.

8. KingBlank

Member KingBlank King of Nothing

New Zealand
    Dam, I want to see this video now :)

9. setsuya

Newcomer setsuya Member

Brazil
    I was gonna say you just needed to search for the title of the thread and you'd find it, but the OP removed the video from the opening post and even went the extra mile and made the video private on YouTube! :wtf:

10. TyBlood13

Member TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

United States
    If that were true the 3DS would be hacked by now. Also, other people find a fault in your idea and now they're idiots because they can't see it as "simply" as you can? WTF kinda logic is that? Nintendo knows what they are doing, they are a company full of brilliant (but sometimes stupid) people who can make almost anything good. Especially the security on their OS's after learning from their mistakes from the last console/handheld generation. Sony learned the same mistake. So does that make everybody who is trying to hack the newer PS3 firmwares stupid to because it should be a "one & done" deal. The world is a complicated place, that's a fact

TL, DR: Stop acting like a 12 year old on COD and accept that your wrong and get over it.

Shade Tempest and Originality like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.