ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aesop101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can follow https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki (7.1 3ds)
Or any other guide to install homebrew channel for 11.1 (use google) :)
I did the exact steps then it told me to update my 3DS and said it is safe. So, I updated it and I got 11.1 firmware and the other things that it said supposed to load, didn't load. I was being careful and done everything right. What happened?

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
0.9.3 is out:
  • Fixed GBA Cheese Land bug
  • Fixed SNES Ghost Valley 2 bug
  • Implemented @Nanquitas ' BootNTR into the manager (big thanks for his help :D)
11.1 support isn't implemented yet, I'll do it soon.

Somebody finally took the pain to fix the KMP of SNES Ghost Valley 2? (I'd also say the KCL as some surfaces were a bit glitchy!) Great News!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

0.9.4 is out:
  • Added 11.1 support to NTR method.
You mean NTR CFW 11.1.0-34X?

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dood. That same exact question was posted by me one page ago. Just click that little arrow on the top or the bottom that points to the left.
I never actually got a reason why other than "You can go online with it"

@PabloMK7 I crashed (as in, fully-system-crash) on GBA cheese land using the CIA build. I was drifting around a corner near the end of the first lap when it froze and the top screen started bouncing back-and-forth (as if it was alternating between rendering the left and right eye frames instead of doing both). Nothing in the game was working (frozen), but the music kept playing. Even after I force turned the power off and the LEDs went out, the music somehow kept playing, and I had to remove the battery.

EDIT: Are there any log files that'll help find the issue?

Last edited by Mikemk,

Jstar269

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a video highlighting the Miku course found in CTGP-7. It seems that there is some lack (unless I'm not looking hard enough) of this course being recorded through NTR. It's not the best, but it worked (mind the crackling in the beginning) with sound!

EDIT: If you guys are interested, I've a lot of recorded attempts of me trying to do this without falling but failing to do so. I could upload them into one compilation if there is enough interest.

Last edited by Jstar269,
Reactions: PabloMK7

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
0.9.5 is out:
  • Updated Miku's Birthday Spec.
  • Updated 200cc plugin (EUR/USA v1.1)
For know you can't use LED tricks and 200cc at same time, I'll add a workaround soon. The new 200cc plugin checks if it can make the patches before doing them, as well as auto-detect the game region and version.

Jstar269

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0.9.5 is out:
  • Updated Miku's Birthday Spec.
  • Updated 200cc plugin (EUR/USA v1.1)
For know you can't use LED tricks and 200cc at same time, I'll add a workaround soon. The new 200cc plugin checks if it can make the patches before doing them, as well as auto-detect the game region and version.

Right after I upload a video using both of them, lol. I'll make a new video highlighting them, I guess.

Jstar269

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still shocks me how difficult the Miku course is while on 200cc. It doesn't matter, because I did it again for 0.9.5! Just uploaded...

I also improved the top frame rate, at the cost of the bottom screen's. I'm still open to the failure montage, which kind of grew by 2x the size...

EDIT: Re-uploaded... it may have been that audio didn't work in Google Chrome, but it works for me in Microsoft Edge... your mileage may vary, hopefully it works for your device!

Last edited by Jstar269,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.