ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PabloMK7 I found a problematic glitch in Sky Gardens. You see, the last glider ramp, right before the finish line, is bugged. If you don't trick off it, you will very quickly lose altitude and will be unable to make it across the gap. This is a problem, since often CPU's will get stuck there, not tricking. My brother also got super triggered while playing on that track, he has trouble getting the timing for a trick right (he is six). Tested on 100cc, 150cc, and 200cc (100cc as base).
If you want, I can take a crappy video and upload it.

Reactions: PabloMK7

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@PabloMK7 I found a problematic glitch in Sky Gardens. You see, the last glider ramp, right before the finish line, is bugged. If you don't trick off it, you will very quickly lose altitude and will be unable to make it across the gap. This is a problem, since often CPU's will get stuck there, not tricking. My brother also got super triggered while playing on that track, he has trouble getting the timing for a trick right (he is six). Tested on 100cc, 150cc, and 200cc (100cc as base).
If you want, I can take a crappy video and upload it.
I'm aware about that bug, I keep forgetting I have to fix it tho \:P

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TruthfuLyn one feature that I would like to see is if the game let you know when someone is holding the lightning bolt, rather than when just when they use it. Though I do love how well it syncs with the attack, if it scans for when the icon appears on the bottom screen for example, that will give the advantage of letting you wait for the strike rather than letting it hit you over a gap.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TruthfuLyn one feature that I would like to see is if the game let you know when someone is holding the lightning bolt, rather than when just when they use it. Though I do love how well it syncs with the attack, if it scans for when the icon appears on the bottom screen for example, that will give the advantage of letting you wait for the strike rather than letting it hit you over a gap.
I already asked him about this-he would have to completely rewrite the system, so probably not something to do when there are some more pressing issues. I.E. Not something you could do in 10 minutes.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PabloMK7 My brother's 3DS froze while playing Cheese Land. This also happened to me some time ago on Sky Garden. All the sound/music kept going, but everything else was frozen. Trying to open the Rosalina Menu does nothing but stop the sound.
Video:
(Note that there is was sound, but the conversion from .MOV to .GIF removed the sound for some reason.)
IMG_0386.gif

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Reactions: TheTrueDream42

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum