ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bri11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to find a way to get CTGP-7 on N3DS and my CFW for it is on version 11.0.4-37U, but I don't know what method to use. What method should I use for my current firmware?

Last edited by Bri11,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to find a way to get CTGP-7 on N3DS and my CFW for it is on version 11.0.4-37U, but I don't know what method to use. What method should I use for my current firmware?
If you have CFW, read the ntr method tutorial, otherwise, read the hans tutorial (you need the homebrew launcher tho)

Bri11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have CFW, read the ntr method tutorial, otherwise, read the hans tutorial (you need the homebrew launcher tho)
I don't have the homebrew launcher installed yet. What's the best method for me to install the homebrew launcher?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Why can't we delete it? Will it break the system?
Also, mine didn't work. Could I try it again from a different place than I got it before?
What? What can't you delete? What didn't work? I'm here to help, so get back to me whenever.

Not_a_person

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well in the tutorial section it said "don't remove it" so I just assumed. Also I got the installer and the zip and did what it said and when I launched the manager and it was still the installer and MK7 was not modded. I have luma 3ds 8.1 on 11.4. I got the installer and stuff from dshack. I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong. Could I try again maybe with (I think) a different version of CTGP-7?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well in the tutorial section it said "don't remove it" so I just assumed. Also I got the installer and the zip and did what it said and when I launched the manager and it was still the installer and MK7 was not modded. I have luma 3ds 8.1 on 11.4. I got the installer and stuff from dshack. I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong. Could I try again maybe with (I think) a different version of CTGP-7?
I said not to remove it because the installer ins overwritten by the manager, and people were deleting it thinking it was the installer. Reboot your 3ds, launch the ctgp-7 manager, select launch. It will tell you to launch MK7 from home menu, do it.

Savvasf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Every time I play in any cup, at the last course it always freezes and reboots. What can I do to stop it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1