ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tutimane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NGmx1Ty.jpg
New freeze. Took a screenshot during grand prix 150. Double checked no clock+l2 this time.

N3DS LL changed region to USA. On the latest system update, latest luma or nightly build not sure, latest fbi.

are occasional freezes normal?

Last edited by Tutimane,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
New freeze. Took a screenshot during grand prix 150. Double checked no clock+l2 this time.

N3DS LL changed region to USA. On the latest system update, latest luma or nightly build not sure, latest fbi.

are occasional freezes normal?
They shouldn't, but for some reason they are. I can't seem to replicate them, but as far as we know, they have to do with item routes.
Also, could you please put that gigantic image inside a spoiler? It's making the page lag on my phone :S

Tutimane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats weird is yoshi new island freezes for me but not for my friend so maybe im missing some kind of tickets or some system file that in the only one with these specific freezes. Those are the only two games that freeze, so far its been the second stage for mk7 cheese stage and bowsers gba stage and on selecting a file on new island.

Maybe its because im on a japanese ll switched to usa??

Last edited by Tutimane,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Whats weird is yoshi new island freezes for me but not for my friend so maybe im missing some kind of tickets or some system file that in the only one with these specific freezes. Those are the only two games that freeze, so far its been the second stage for mk7 cheese stage and bowsers gba stage and on selecting a file on new island.

Maybe its because im on a japanese ll switched to usa??
I don't think so.

JuanDDP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank u so much for this is so good elaborated and one of the best hacks overall.
I just have some suggest i would be very thankful u would appreciate, please fix the maps and (idk if is posible) but really needed is to fix the cutscenes at the beginning cuz they show wrong parts of the track and it really gives a bad appearance, or just delete them better. Also please add more old tracks cuz some customs are too short. Add some like Donkey jungle and wario's rally track from n64 and maybe lite versions of mk8 tracks, thanks again for this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also about glitches the only one i noticed was on snes Mario circuit one is at some part crashes and shows in both screens the map screen and loud sounds appear with mixed music, the game still runs and can return to home screen tho.

Last edited by JuanDDP,
Reactions: PabloMK7

JuanDDP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know most of tracks are on beta (need npc etc) but keep in mind shading models most of them need it like peach beach, you did a very good model with yoshi waterfalls, add more shade to yoshi eggs too and hq artwork, and also make posible disable custom characters please:bow:

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know most of tracks are on beta (need npc etc) but keep in mind shading models most of them need it like peach beach, you did a very good model with yoshi waterfalls, add more shade to yoshi eggs too and hq artwork, and also make posible disable custom characters please:bow:
I didn't make that tracks, so I can't fix that :P
To disable characters rename the folder SD:/CTGP-7/gamefs/Driver to something else.

Reactions: JuanDDP

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
0.12.6 is out:
  • Updated OnionFS to latest version.
If you were having infinite loading screens / game starts unmodified problems with NTR methdod, this update may fix them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: