Gaming Mario Kart 7: are there online cheats?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Not many people are willing to create cheats for everyone and corrupt an online community, AND make cheating for themselves not as fun.

I don't think there is yet. I would be surprised.

powersaver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently it seems there are way too many good racers on MK7. Maybe I just improved and with higher raking racers now or I got worse, dunno. Anyone else observe this?

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are ways to increase VR with cheats, other than that you just have to actually learn how to play well.

powersaver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally after 6 replies an actual answer. Thank you dsrules.

dsrules, do you know if the cheats can be used online? Or are you not sure?

When was NTR CFW released? Recently? If yes to all of these questions, MK7 real-racers (non-cheaters) beware and CONTACT NINTENDO and let them know they need to ban because it's not fun and not real to play with cheaters

It's possible to use cheats like infinite item usage and or use any items on NTR CFW , so I wouldn't be surprise if some people use cheats online
Hope they will get life time ban

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally after 6 replies an actual answer. Thank you dsrules.

dsrules, do you know if the cheats can be used online? Or are you not sure?

When was NTR CFW released? Recently? If yes to all of these questions, MK7 real-racers (non-cheaters) beware and CONTACT NINTENDO and let them know they need to ban because it's not fun and not real to play with cheaters
No evidence...
I am just saying it's possible to cheat on the cfw ( might also be possible with Spider), I never use cheats online on any game system so I wouldn't know if they really use cheats or not. Eventually, it will come sooner or later when flashcart adds cheat support

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've read somewhere that in Japan they already have cheating devices for the 3DS. Not sure about online cheats though.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. Such patience. Surprised about NOT getting your question IMMEDIATELY answered in the first reply?
You Must Be New Here......:glare: that's the way the fucking temp FORUM system works. It's called a DISCUSSION.

To be fair most of the initial replies we less of the "the system is hacked enough but I do not know the specifics for this game" and more "OMG cheater".

powersaver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a caustic, hostile response that uses inaccurate exaggerations. If this isn't reason enough to perm ban, I'm not sure what is.
Wow. Such patience. Surprised about NOT getting your question IMMEDIATELY answered in the first reply?
You Must Be New Here......:glare: that's the way the fucking temp FORUM system works. It's called a DISCUSSION.

------

Thank you FAST6191 for your reasoned helpful response.
To be fair most of the initial replies we less of the "the system is hacked enough but I do not know the specifics for this game" and more "OMG cheater".

powersaver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the video link dsrules. Anyone else have any other videos that show MK7 cheaters?

It's difficult to know 100% while playing if there are cheaters because its hard to track the power-ups each racer has. What I think I've experienced is a player using a mushroom, star, then triple red shells one after another too quickly w/o going over more power-up-boxes.

NB: I edited the link so it shows up inline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Bye bye