Misc Mario Kart 7 3DS Tournament.

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
So I was thinking if we could start a Mario Kart 7 3DS tournament and host it on the GBAtemp community code.
Anyone up for it?
Do you feel ignored and lonely? Trying to setup and tournament with the community but it's just not happening?

Put that aside for a second, let's do a 2 man tournament yeah? What's gonna happen is loser transfers $2000/ £2800 to the winners bank account or parents.

Now you must be thinking to yourself "Is this Guy on something?" The answer is No!

Again you could be thinking why is this Guy taking such huge stakes on this game? Errm well I don't mind loosing a few pounds. Besides I'm awful at this game so it'll work out more good for you then me.

PM with details

Reactions: 3 people

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I was thinking if we could start a Mario Kart 7 3DS tournament and host it on the GBAtemp community code.
Anyone up for it?
Do you feel ignored and lonely? Trying to setup and tournament with the community but it's just not happening?

Put that aside for a second, let's do a 2 man tournament yeah? What's gonna happen is loser transfers $2000/ £2800 to the winners bank account or parents.

Now you must be thinking to yourself "Is this Guy on something?" The answer is No!

Again you could be thinking why is this Guy taking such huge stakes on this game? Errm well I don't mind loosing a few pounds. Besides I'm awful at this game so it'll work out more good for you then me.

PM with details

LOL I think you were possesed for a few seconds, by the god of unsensible gambling :lol:

I think this a great idea, now we just need to devise a time and date then publicise it.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I;d like a tournament aswell.

Aslong as there's no money involved LOL, anyone could say they're gonna pay then not pay if they don't win. Plus I'm broke anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: hello